My Time Dining

notree

Just talked to my TA and booked a June cruise out of Galveston. Tried to get the early dining but she says it is already booked up and put us on stand by. Is RCCL trying to force everyone into My Time? The evening meal is our favorite time and really enjoy our table and wait staff. We have had Any Time in the past and it was great but prefer regular seating. Any options or suggestions??

No - RCI is not trying to force everyone to MTD. It is possible that early seating - which typically is the most popular - is presently booked to the currently released reservations. But keep checking as you get closer to the sailing date and it will likely open up.

And if you end up with MTD, you can reserve 6:00 seating with that. RCI will try to keep you at the same table and wait staff if you want - they usually are successful in doing this. You can also talk to the restaurant manager once on board to request a change as well as a last resort.

If you want to contact them yourself here is the email address: rcldining@rccl.com.

I wouldn't be too concerned - you will likely get the seating you want as they release more reservations and work through the wait list.

Just talked to my TA and booked a June cruise out of Galveston. Tried to get the early dining but she says it is already booked up and put us on stand by. Is RCCL trying to force everyone into My Time? The evening meal is our favorite time and really enjoy our table and wait staff. We have had Any Time in the past and it was great but prefer regular seating. Any options or suggestions??

Even with My Time you can see the Maitre'D and set up a reservation for the time you want to eat. Do it as soon as possible after boarding.

Archived