Diapers

carbon

NCL allows you to order diapers and wipes pre cruise to be delivered to your cabin but they are not cheap. If you have the opportunity to buy before heading to the ship I would. We brought ours with us in the luggage but would be easier to by them close to the port. Also make sure to have extra wipes....our son cut a tooth during the trip which wrecked havoc with his stomach :eek:

Definitely when coming up with your packing checklist, also make a list of things you might need for your baby/toddler/preschooler. If flying to your embarkation port, always pad in an extra day before your cruise so that you can go shopping for things you didn't want to pack. Don't trust the ship to have the exact size or variety of diapers, pullups, medications, favorite snacks. Also bring sippy cup, bottles, a small size of dish detergent. If you're on a ship with a self-service laundry, pack Dreft or whatever detergent you use -- I would put load size amounts in ziplock bags and then put those in a larger ziplock bag just in case of a leak.

Has anyone used diapers.com for delivery? (To the hotel, I mean). I've read some blogs on other sites, and it seems like a great solution! I'm going to try it. We stay in Miami the night before the cruise, so I'm going to order diapers and wipes to be delivered to the hotel the day of check in at the hotel. (They have free 2-day shipping). This way I can just pack a few diapers and wipes in my carry on for the flight. Just curious if anyone else has tired this before?

Has anyone used diapers.com for delivery? (To the hotel, I mean). I've read some blogs on other sites, and it seems like a great solution! I'm going to try it. We stay in Miami the night before the cruise, so I'm going to order diapers and wipes to be delivered to the hotel the day of check in at the hotel. (They have free 2-day shipping). This way I can just pack a few diapers and wipes in my carry on for the flight. Just curious if anyone else has tired this before?

Confirm with the hotel that they will accept packages.

Archived