New Level between D+ & Pinnacle

nelblu

I was speaking to a rep from Corporate Relationship and was told that there' s going to be a new level between D+ & Pinnacle. Rep. did not know at what # of nites this new level would be established. I guess it's like when they added Emerald.

There already exists the unnamed level at 350 points - I call it 1/2 Pinnacle ;)

Since the Pinnacle benefit for a free 7 day cruise at 700 points is for a balcony, it would be nice if the "in-between" level would have an OV or inside free cruise. Or, a shorter free cruise. Now, THAT would be a good incentive!!

I think they will call the new level "Pinnacle" and the current Pinnacle that is currently 750 points will be renamed "Unobtainium".

I'm hoping for "Wood Level", then we could be called Woodies.

Thanks guys, I needed a laugh today! :D:D:D:D

...And you know that this new level will be the one that gets access to the concierge lounge instead of D+. All the D+'s will be complaining about that!

Of course this is pure speculation on my part.

Plus Emerald level is almost a non-issue. The only difference is a welcome gift. Big Deal!

Glad you left off your cruise history - I never read them and think they are a waste of space! Can't believe anyone is interested in someone else's cruise history. I'm an non issue Emerald - just makes me feel that I'm getting closer to diamond!

Glad you left off your cruise history - I never read them and think they are a waste of space! Can't believe anyone is interested in someone else's cruise history. I'm an non issue Emerald - just makes me feel that I'm getting closer to diamond!

After my next cruise, I will be ONE point away from Emerald. Now I just need a quickie cruise nearby New England to go on. Yeah Right!

I wish there were more Boston departures on RCCL during the summer.

Typical, just after I reach Pinnacle, there is more rumours about a new status that I could have enjoyed on the way up. What is wrong with these people, why punish us Pinnacles all the time :D

The new status could be called Test Pinnacles and then shortened to .............err maybe not

Typical, just after I reach Pinnacle, there is more rumours about a new status that I could have enjoyed on the way up. What is wrong with these people, why punish us Pinnacles all the time :D

The new status could be called Test Pinnacles and then shortened to .............err maybe not

Test Pin...... Absolutely love it LOL!! However I do think I may feel your pain as to being punished. I thought I had landed in the lap of luxury when I made D.... here I was sipping adult beverages in the CL in style. Just after a few trips me and my fellow Ds were asked to leave the CL:mad:. OK, fast forward to the present... all snug as D+ just a couple of numbers on the South side of 300. Something tells me I am going to be shown the exit to CL once again!! I get no respect!!!!

Test Pin...... Absolutely love it LOL!! However I do think I may feel your pain as to being punished. I thought I had landed in the lap of luxury when I made D.... here I was sipping adult beverages in the CL in style. Just after a few trips me and my fellow Ds were asked to leave the CL:mad:. OK, fast forward to the present... all snug as D+ just a couple of numbers on the South side of 300. Something tells me I am going to be shown the exit to CL once again!! I get no respect!!!!

Don't even joke about it!

Like you, we enjoyed CL once on becoming diamond before we were kicked out. Just North of 300 now and I think being kicked out again might mean hello NCL!

Pete

How in the world are you punished all the time, please explain .:):)

Like you, we enjoyed CL once on becoming diamond before we were kicked out. Just North of 300 now and I think being kicked out again might mean hello NCL!

Pete

Gosh, I've been on a lot of NCL ships, and I am pretty sure NCL doesn't have anything to compare to the DL or the CL.

They do give their top tier members a specialty dinner for two with a bottle of wine. That might be a nice addition for P-.

Pete

I do think something will be done to cull the number of D+ in the CL, like it or not I think this is coming. What will be the magic number,who knows, but my guess will be 500 or at the 525 level. :):)

Oh! this is funny!!!

I do think something will be done to cull the number of D+ in the CL, like it or not I think this is coming. What will be the magic number,who knows, but my guess will be 500 or at the 525 level. :):)

Overcrowding in the CL is a situation of RCi's doing!!!

When they redid the point system they still made it very easy to reach D+ and then for 3 years held Diamonds in December..........This artificially inflating the numbers so more people got to D+ faster......All the while collecting fares and $$$ ...Now someone says "overcrowding" and CC has rumors of booting D+ out of the CL.

Actually In all my cruises I have never seen the CL "overcrowded." Well not for more than a half hour or so.

Archived