Does anyone know about the e-mail address for Princess Shareholder Credit Contact ?

nho9504

Yes, Shareholder, FCC, Military, Loyalty, TA, and pretty much anything else you can get is combinable on Princess

That's what I thought but earlier posts said that you would get the Shareholder Credit only if there were not any other credits on your account.

That's what I thought but earlier posts said that you would get the Shareholder Credit only if there were not any other credits on your account.

The earlier posters did say that. You need to be really careful about betting the farm on what you read here. FWIW, my shareholder credit was combined with military and other OBC last March.

The earlier posts were 9 years old.

I suggest you ignore them and look at more recent threads...like within the last 2 years.

There are several.

The earlier posters did say that. You need to be really careful about betting the farm on what you read here. FWIW, my shareholder credit was combined with military and other OBC last March.

One thing I like about these boards is that they are sort of self-correcting. If someone gives an incorrect answer, there will be people to correct it. If you call a TA or Princess, sometimes you will get a incorrect answer, but there is no one to correct it.