Industry Accolades for Royal Princess

RickEk

http://www.princess.com/news/press_r...an-Awards.html

“Royal Princess has already made quite a splash with passengers,” said Jan Swartz, Princess Cruises executive vice president. “So we are incredibly gratified that the travel experts at Travel Weekly have also recognized the ship’s innovations and exceptional design.”

Exceptional for whom? Princess revenue generation or for passenger comfort and satisfaction?

Nice to see something positive!

Despite the proclivity of some who have absolutely nothing better to do than constantly rain on others parades. :rolleyes:

I can't wait to float on this boat. :D:D

Me too!!! I'm coming to realize that two weeks simply won't be enough. I wish I had booked a B2B2B on Royal Princess! :D Guess I'll have to settle for the Jan 2015 cruise on Regal Princess. ;)

Despite the proclivity of some who have absolutely nothing better to do than constantly rain on others parades.

From reading the travel weekly website, the awards are made

based on promotional submissions, not from actually being on

any ship.

The cruise line winners are here:

http://www.travelweeklyawards.com/winners/list/?event=6&category=1&award=G

One of the headings on the page is "Publicity Tools".

From reading the travel weekly website, the awards are made

based on promotional submissions, not from actually being on

any ship.

The cruise line winners are here:

http://www.travelweeklyawards.com/winners/list/?event=6&category=1&award=G

One of the headings on the page is "Publicity Tools".

Sort of reminds me of the Academy Awards when the voters admit never having watched the movie.

http://www.princess.com/news/press_r...an-Awards.html

“Royal Princess has already made quite a splash with passengers,” said Jan Swartz, Princess Cruises executive vice president. “So we are incredibly gratified that the travel experts at Travel Weekly have also recognized the ship’s innovations and exceptional design.”

Exceptional for whom? Princess revenue generation or for passenger comfort and satisfaction?

Revenue generation is questionable. Just got a 10% price reduction on my Royal Princess cruise next summer. My guess is that there are more price reductions on the way and the PR people at Princess are in spin mode. This ship might be really nice, but the public reaction so far has been more of a thud than a splash.

Revenue generation is questionable. Just got a 10% price reduction on my Royal Princess cruise next summer. My guess is that there are more price reductions on the way and the PR people at Princess are in spin mode. This ship might be really nice, but the public reaction so far has been more of a thud than a splash.

Yes, I am on the same cruise next year and also received the same 10% reduction in fare. And yes there will be more price reductions.

Despite the proclivity of some who have absolutely nothing better to do than constantly rain on others parades. :rolleyes:

Me too!!! I'm coming to realize that two weeks simply won't be enough. I wish I had booked a B2B2B on Royal Princess! :D Guess I'll have to settle for the Jan 2015 cruise on Regal Princess. ;)

Hmmmmm.:D

Archived