Just got on the Allure-September 29th

Seattle Rose

We flew in yesterday from Seattle and stayed at the Grand Pelican Beach Resort (great hotel).

Got to the pier at 11:00 and were on the ship after a short wait by 11:30 (we are Diamond). We bought the drink package, made our dinner reservations and are now on our second margarita :) life is good!!

I usually don't post but this board has been so helpful I thought I would try and give back. If anyone has any questions please let me know.

We just had lunch at Rita's Cantina...we split the fajitas and they were very good (and plenty for both of us)! We are on our 4th Margarita so if we keep this up the drink package will definately be worth it! I'm trying to keep track so we can report back on what it would have cost us but I'm afraid the more we have the less I will keep track ;). I also wonder if we will drink more because they are free (well kind of lol). More to follow...

We flew in yesterday from Seattle and stayed at the Grand Pelican Beach Resort (great hotel).

Got to the pier at 11:00 and were on the ship after a short wait by 11:30 (we are Diamond). We bought the drink package, made our dinner reservations and are now on our second margarita :) life is good!!

I usually don't post but this board has been so helpful I thought I would try and give back. If anyone has any questions please let me know.

We go in Two Weeks.. Can't wait... Enjoy the Cruise

If you decide to check on the unlimited internet package - will you please post the price and if there is a reduction for Diamond Plus?

Have a wonderful cruise and thank you for your help!!!

The cost is $179, and there will most likely be a discount for D+, especially as Gold members get a discount.

Eastern :)

Will check on escargot (although we usually don't go to the dining room).

Thanks everyone...we are thinking about getting the unlimited Internet package and if we do I will post more each day.

DH, a friend and I will be on the Allure October 20th and are thinking of getting the unlimited internet package. Can you post what the cost would be please as we are getting conflicting info. Thanks so much for your help!!!

Archived