Hip Hip Hooray for Volendam......

sail7seas

We got word the 'not so new' ship, Volendam, recently was inspected by USPH and scored and incredible 100 points. It doesn't get any better.

Congratulations to Officers/Crew/Staff of the Volendam.

Hope you had a great Celebration. It is well earned!! :)

We got word the 'not so new' ship, Volendam, recently was inspected by USPH and scored and incredible 100 points. It doesn't get any better.

Congratulations to Officers/Crew/Staff of the Volendam.

Hope you had a great Celebration. It is well earned!! :)

Now THAT really is something to celebrate and be proud of. It's not incredible however, given other ships have done the same, but still an accomplishment and I sure, what they strive for every time.

I so love when we can have a post like this that can congratulate the hard working crews and let them bask in a bit of pride for having their good work recognized. I love when someone lets us know how well a ship scored. :)

Thats nice to know because 6 weeks tomorrow (43 days in fact) we'll be boarding her in Sydney - taking a slow boat (16days) to Singapore.

Time to rest and relax and enjoy ourselves in comfort.

Thats nice to know because 6 weeks tomorrow (43 days in fact) we'll be boarding her in Sydney - taking a slow boat (16days) to Singapore.

Time to rest and relax and enjoy ourselves in comfort.

It's certainly good to know indeed, as 100 takes some getting and reading back through the USPH list from last year, I noticed she also scored 100 then, too.

We are cruising Volendam (again) on the 10th November from Fremantle and ports across the Bight to Sydney via Burnie, Tasmania. We did that 16 day Sydney to Singapore cruise last year, and it was sheer bliss. The Great Barrier Reef in all its natural glory. A cruise we'll really remember for a long time.

We wish you well and a very enjoyable time.

Bravo Holland America! Big enough to offer the choices, small enough to really care.

Peter & Alan.

Archived