Magic first cruise cancelled

DISNEY FANTASY

Still no room assignment, they told me to expect to get it at the port.

We're OGT for Sunday, 10/27 and this is what I'm afraid of. We'll be taking our luggage into the port with us as we don't want to send it to the well of the ship without a room number on it.

Were you IGT, OGT, or VGT?

Yes, I'm VGT with a cabin assigned about 3 weeks ago, however I'm sailing as CM, so I'm hoping they don't bump b/c of the 20th cruise. So far so good...but 5 more days that I have to plan for.

Edited by telynch25

We're OGT for Sunday, 10/27 and this is what I'm afraid of. We'll be taking our luggage into the port with us as we don't want to send it to the well of the ship without a room number on it.

The porters have a list at the port and markers to mark luggage tags with your room #

The video on the blog is marked private:( I wanted to hear the horn battle. And did I read correctly that the Magic now has several tunes?

No, the Dream is the one with several tunes. He wrote the "one-hit wonder Disney Magic....." So still only the one song.

The person who writes that blog is on the Dream right now, so I don't think we'll see an update to that YT video until they are back on Thursday.

Edited by JLDSMD

It looks promising that this weekend's cruise on the Magic is a go. I would think that we would have been notified by now if there were a change.

My guess is that the Magic will depart tomorrow from Port Canaveral and sail down to Miami.

If anyone has any new updates it would be greatly appreciated.

It looks promising that this weekend's cruise on the Magic is a go. I would think that we would have been notified by now if there were a change.

My guess is that the Magic will depart tomorrow from Port Canaveral and sail down to Miami.

If anyone has any new updates it would be greatly appreciated.

If nothing has been said regarding the Friday 2-night sailing, we should be good. Don't forget, they cancelled the 10/20 last week Thursday.

As of this morning, we still do not have our room assignment. Calling DCL was of no help.

As for when they head down to Miami, they need to get out of the port sometime by morning so the Dream can dock. Wonder if they'll just start going down and then pull in once all the other ships leave on Thursday since they need to be there for Friday morning, or if they will go and dock near Jetty Park again tonight and sail later tomorrow night.

If nothing has been said regarding the Friday 2-night sailing, we should be good. Don't forget, they cancelled the 10/20 last week Thursday.

As of this morning, we still do not have our room assignment. Calling DCL was of no help.

As for when they head down to Miami, they need to get out of the port sometime by morning so the Dream can dock. Wonder if they'll just start going down and then pull in once all the other ships leave on Thursday since they need to be there for Friday morning, or if they will go and dock near Jetty Park again tonight and sail later tomorrow night.

We do not have our room assignment yet either.