Toiletries in cabin?

BillnBev

The shampoo, conditioner and bath gel are Elemis products and are in dispensers mounted on tub/shower wall. Your steward will refill as needed.

The body lotion is also Elemis and is small bottle on vanity counter.

Bar soap is also provided. Our cabin stewards had the bars already in the bathroom when we embarked and re-supplied us as we needed. If the bars are not there when you embark, and you want them, just make your request to your steward.

The shampoo, conditioner and bath gel are Elemis products and are in dispensers mounted on tub/shower wall. Your steward will refill as needed.

The body lotion is also Elemis and is small bottle on vanity counter.

In the shower, it is bulk dispensers:

naelemisintub.jpg

Also, there is a small bar soap for the sink.

As of a September 2013 cruise, the bar soap was Elemis and of the traditionally white bar soap style, and only provided at the sink/vanity.

In past years, the bar soap was an Elemis citrus slice style.

I like the traditional soap better than the citrus slice, so I wonder if this was a lucky break or a new long-term choice. Does anyone know the answer to this?

Back in the good old days, separate bars of soap were provided at the vanity and in the tub/shower, but that ended with the bottles of bath gel in the tub/shower area.

As of a September 2013 cruise, the bar soap was Elemis and of the traditionally white bar soap style, and only provided at the sink/vanity.

I like the traditional soap better than the citrus slice, so I wonder if this was a lucky break or a new long-term choice. Does anyone know the answer to this?

Back in the good old days, separate bars of soap were provided at the vanity and in the tub/shower, but that ended with the bottles of bath gel in the tub/shower area.

The soap was a round white fluted bar of nice smelling Elemis. Some times they carry other soap brands in the ship's store but did not check this time. I like Dove soap for my face, and one can buy that virtually in every port now. And I think also on the ship.

Our cruises over the last year or so, we got that awful tiny bar of fig soap. I don't care for it at all.

Our last cruise (Veendam) in August, we had the white round bar of Elemis. I like that very much better at the sink/tub but the best at the sink IMO was the citrus glycerine soap. I miss those nice bars but am happy they have (seemingly) returned to the white bars of Elemis vs that fig soap.

My husband makes our soap the old fashioned way. No perfumes or dyes. That is all we use and take it with us even for o/n trips.

My favorite all time soap was homemade by ladies in St. Lucia. The bars were green in color, clear and pure and all natural with no scents. I used to load up when we visited and then suddenly it was no longer available at any of the places they had previously sold it. I miss it still.

Archived