Random Notes, Navigator, Montreal-Miami, LIVE

Mr Rumor

GM Massimo, Captain Ubaldo, CD Ray and the Navigator's trusty videographer form a bantering ram at the always popular Block Party.

Blockpartycrashers_zps8e3bb91d.jpg

Replica of a Titanic deck chair at Halifax' Maritime Museum of the Atlantic (an actual one is behind glass). Historic Halifax and RMS Titanic is a must excursion for Titanic buffs.

Titanicdeckchairreplica_zps36b3a32d.jpg

Bar waiter Elvis was in the house, and he rocked at Krew Kapers. (This was the type of Navigator rocking that my motion-sensitive DW didn't mind at all.)

ElvisdoesElvis_zps686bf937.jpg

Meanwhile, Ray Solaire and our daughter twisted and shouted at the Beatles bash in Galileo's.

RayandShaunatwistandshout_zpsca72d2e7.jpg

Along a nature trail walk at the Magnolia Plantation and Gardens outside Charleston. Montreal and Quebec, the beautiful rural landscapes of Nova Scotia, Boston and a bite of the Big Apple, a taste of the Deep South. . . not many two-week itineraries offer such a wide range of experiences as Montreal-Miami.RegentMontreal-Miami2013564_zps94b05f02.jpg

Seniorita Shauna bids one and all, "Adios!"

SenioritaShauna_zpsa0d71eed.jpg

Mr Rumor

I've been wondering about trying Regent, and I cannot imagine a better recommendation for it than this!

Thank you, and I'm really glad that you all had such a wonderful time!

We sail on a regular basis with a group called the Motley Crew, but are now Regent converts for cruises we do on our own. They really spoil you to the point that you just don't want to sail with anyone else.

Thank you, Mr Rumor, for letting us live vicariously thru your experiences as we await our turn on the Navigator in early '14!

Ditto. Four more months until our turn on the Navigator.

Z and TB