MS Eurodam and aliaschief sailaway Port Canaveral

rafinmd

Which one is tooting?

nearly sounded like a HAL horn, but no way to know I don't think.

nice to see you here - have your tea? I'm not balancing mine on the laptop tonight - I can't afford to replace another one this quickly.

Hi Bruce and Susan,

I'll be waving also. Have seen the ship on the webcam. Beautiful Florida weather and I know you will enjoy the tour, very interesting.

We leave 11/25 for 11 days on the Noordam, watch our sail away, we have a banner for the balcony, deck 6, 5 cabins forward of the glass elevators.....I am ordering a wave.

My high school class has set up a group for the Zuiderdam 10/17/2014 for the partial canal and we already have 16 jolly seniors booked, how about joining us???? This will be a wild, crazy bunch of Hialeah High School Thoroughbreds..... Linda

Hey, "What's for supper Ma?"

Hot roast beef sandwiches dripping in delicious brown gravy

Butter mashed potatoes, drown them in gravy if you want

Parmesan garlic broccoli

Yum Yum.........:D

Funny, one more day on the beautiful Eurodam and they will kick us off!:(

What time is the Eurodam scheduled to leave? and which one is the Eurodam? We will be on this ship for the first time in just 2 weeks....Yay!

6PM. 2 Carnival ships scheduled at 4, Disney at 5, and Eurodam at 6. Eurodam is furthest to the left. I hope the 2 weeks go quickly.

Roy

Will try to make it today. Maybe the third time is the charm. On a different note, I am sitting on the couch by an open window and one of my neighbors is grilling something that smells WONDEFUL!!! It is torture to smell it and not be able to eat what ever it is.

[quote name='mamaofami'][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3]That was Ecstasy with a few short toots. Waiting for Eurodam and I want to take a nap. [/SIZE][/FONT][/QUOTE]

Over an hour until the Eurodam. I wonder if Ectasy's toots were directed at all those small boats.

Roy

[quote name='rafinmd']Over an hour until the Eurodam. I wonder if Ectasy's toots were directed at all those small boats.

Roy[/quote]

That is what I am thinking. As we all know, 3 long toots is the common departure signal. When I heard short toots starting, I thought, uh-oh, the start of the emergency signal?

Archived