Hotel near airport in paris

Meena

Can you please give me some suggestions of hotels near the Charles DeGaulle airport. We want to only stay for one night; however, someone suggested the Raddison and when I read the reviews, they were not that great. We are looking for a clean room for the night! Thanks.

• 1 month later...

We have stayed at the Hilton and Hyatt at Charles De Guall. Generally the Hyatt is a bit cheaper and has senior rates.

Both are fully booked, must have a large event during the time of our next trip so I am checking out other options.

The Hyatt has a shuttle for 10 euros pp that makes a trip in to Paris once daily around 10 am and returns around 6 pm.

Boy, these folks spend a lot more for hotels than I am willing to. We stayed 2 nights at the Campanile Roissy. It is a 3 *** budget hotel. Booked it on otel dot com for 58 EUR. We were late October, so that could affect the price. Reviews are mixed. We must have had one of the good rooms, we thought it was great (we found all the beds in Europe to be hard, and not as comfortable as our beds in the US). Breakfast is not included, but they did have a restaurant and price wasn't too bad at about 10 EUR. Just depends on what you want. If you want high end luxury, this wouldn't be the hotel for you, if you want an affordable, clean room for the night, it was great for us.

• 2 months later...
Boy, these folks spend a lot more for hotels than I am willing to. We stayed 2 nights at the Campanile Roissy. It is a 3 *** budget hotel. Booked it on otel dot com for 58 EUR. We were late October, so that could affect the price. Reviews are mixed. We must have had one of the good rooms, we thought it was great (we found all the beds in Europe to be hard, and not as comfortable as our beds in the US). Breakfast is not included, but they did have a restaurant and price wasn't too bad at about 10 EUR. Just depends on what you want. If you want high end luxury, this wouldn't be the hotel for you, if you want an affordable, clean room for the night, it was great for us.

Did you use the airport shuttle ? How did you find it upon arrival from US ?

Thanks, Eaglewar