Bon Voyage Pacific Dawn maiden Papua New Guinea Cruise!

We have meet some real nice people off this site and of cruise ships but at this point in our I really don't hat the patients for pathetic individuals on here who seem ththink can bully any one about weather they went on cruise or spelling or just because they cry wolf .
We had a great cruise go home on saturday and as of Sunday 2.3opm we are home less .

We have meet some real nice people off this site and of cruise ships but at this point in our I really don't hat the patients for pathetic individuals on here who seem ththink can bully any one about weather they went on cruise or spelling or just because they cry wolf .

We had a great cruise go home on saturday and as of Sunday 2.3opm we are home less .

Sorry to hear about your home being damaged in the storm, thied. I hope it is fixed soon. Good luck.

Hope you are still counting your blessings no one was hurt...unlike the devastation in the Phillipines:(:( it won't be long before everything is back almost as it was. Must have scared the beejeesus out of the horses.....:eek:

Edited by badgerbill

Unreal mate, sorry I could not talk the other night, still crook with a viral infection. So glad you are all ok including buster the dog after his flight. If you need anything just call. I sent my brother a copy of the press release and he said to pass his concerns and thoughts to you and he was shocked with the news. Andrew said to pass on his thoughts as well. As you said wedding renewals one day and all happy and then twister no house and all goes to ****, life is more important than petty crap. As I said thoughts with you all kisses to Deb and Jack and Tory, call later, not today still can't talk.

Nigel and Betty

When you go to Kiriwina Island, the jetty is close to the schoolgrounds and that is where everybody gathered with the markets, cricket game and PM arrival. I did hear that there was a village inland about 1 klm - and a couple of people got invited there for a look. You can see the village(s) here There are two circular villages and I found this pic on Panoramio http://static.panoramio.com/photos/1920x1280/20384828.jpg which I believe to be one of them.

Having been now to this island - but seeing this pic now, makes me understand and realise just how isolated the people who live on this island are .

Apparently there is only one place on the island where they can spend cash money and that is at the Catholixc Station(Mission) about 15 klms away here

https://maps.google.com.au/maps?hl=en&ll=-8.544844,151.071045&spn=0.018652,0.01929&t=h&z=16

I suggest that everybody should spend some KINA on this island - even if you don't want much of what they have to sell. I bought a beautiful mother of pearl inlaid walking stick for around 150 KINA.

Barry

Hey Theid, Sorry to hear about your house.....as long as the family is okay! Bloody scary ****. We had a blast with your family and Tucky xr and was sorry we didn't get to meet Bazza. Your hospitality was generous and would like to thankyou for opening doors lol!

The whole cruise was good with just a few small details that need adjusting....we would recommend this destinantion in a heartbeat. But sadly i think our time cruising with P&O maybe over....cost cutting o yer it is all about making money!

We also came down with a viral infection....hubby better but I have never been so sick.

Tania

Hey Theid, Sorry to hear about your house.....as long as the family is okay! Bloody scary ****. We had a blast with your family and Tucky xr and was sorry we didn't get to meet Bazza. Your hospitality was generous and would like to thankyou for opening doors lol!

The whole cruise was good with just a few small details that need adjusting....we would recommend this destinantion in a heartbeat. But sadly i think our time cruising with P&O maybe over....cost cutting o yer it is all about making money!

We also came down with a viral infection....hubby better but I have never been so sick.

Tania

hey Thanks, i still have the flue or it may prolonged from the stress, but all good with family and the fying dog, still working on who deb is lol. did to get those tshirts done? the one with " Im with Steve he can open doors" spoke to tucky yesterday thanks again I do know alot of people have been ringing but the phone is still a little hit and miss, the boys school has been great and there are so many people wanting help.

P,s 4-6 months to rebuild so far

Edited by thied

They have started gutting our house down to every tile. Inside is a complet redo. The roof is the same

And at the moment we are in 6 star hotel at spring wood till the portable house arrives tomorrow happy days