Back 2 back questions

Dave4120

What perks do you get for being a B2B cruiser. I heard on the 2nd leg you were considered diamond for the week. Is that true? Any other perks?

Not true about Diamond, and no other "perks". If you are a Crown and Anchor Member then you will get the coupons you are entitled to for each cruise, but no additional perks.

We are already Diamond and approaching Diamond +, but have never heard of any perks for doing a back 2 back.

We love cruising so much, it really doesn't matter to us if we ever received a perk. Just being fortunate and able to do a cruise or two every year is something we are very thankful for. For me anyway, it's the only vacation where my mind is totally at peace.

Anyway, only 4-months to go.

We didn't have to return our pool towels between Freedom cruises earlier this year.

They had a special lunch in the main dining room on embarkation day of the second cruise and we were the first to reboard.

They moved our clothes on hangers for us since we had to switch cabins.

That was it but well worth it.

Ok thanks for the responses. i thought I read a review somewhere when the cruiser started the 2nd leg, because they were a b2b, they got use of the diamond lounge. Maybe I was mistaken and misread the rewiew

You definitely did misread.

But have a great B2B cruise!

:)

Edited by Merion_Mom

We've done a number of b2b; some in U.S. ports, some overseas. Every one was different; sometimes major differences, sometimes minor. Only once, maybe twice, did we get our new seapass the night before. Last time, no customs form; i.e., no doubling of duty free allowance :D

Edited by richardb

We have only done 2, but on the next to last day of cruise #1 we bring milk, cereal & bananas back to the cabin (along with bowls & spoons). It is nice to avoid the crowds on "departure" morning and have breakfast on the balcony.

It's the little things..........

Doing a b2b on Adventure in Jan/Feb ... will we have access to our cabin during the transition period? or is that one of those things that "depends on the ship and housekeeping" I guess we should plan on carrying any needed meds & such with us all day.

Doing a b2b on Adventure in Jan/Feb ... will we have access to our cabin during the transition period? or is that one of those things that "depends on the ship and housekeeping" I guess we should plan on carrying any needed meds & such with us all day.

We did a B2B on Adventure last year and had access to our stateroom during the transition period.

If you have the same cabin for both legs of the B2B then you will have access to it during the transition. You may need to open the fire doors but if anyone stops you just tell them you are doing a B2B.

Thank you all so much for the information especially about the consecutive cruiser on the on line checkin. We are doing our first b2b2b in Feb ie NZ/TP/Hawaiian. One question. Between the NZ & TP, we have 9 days between so it probably isn't considered as a B2B so do we put consecutive cruiser on the on line checkin in for this cruise?

Thank you all so much for the information especially about the consecutive cruiser on the on line checkin. We are doing our first b2b2b in Feb ie NZ/TP/Hawaiian. One question. Between the NZ & TP, we have 9 days between so it probably isn't considered as a B2B so do we put consecutive cruiser on the on line checkin in for this cruise?

No, that would not be considered a consecutive cruise situation.

• 1 month later...

Happy New year!! I have been wanting to do a B2B for so long...and actually just added on to a existing reservation to get my first B2B However since it was not done together and at last minute I could not get the same cabin (or similar ) so I have to change...I also become D+ after first leg.... did I take on too much, or will this be a somewhat smooth transition?? What do I need to do??

THANK YOU