corkscrew

Carol28

More often than not there is a corkscrew in the mirrored shelving area above the buffet. I always have one of the inexpensive travel ones in my suitcase if we should ever want it......

Go to any decent liquor store and get one of the inexpensive pull apart plastic corkscrews so you'll have it if you want it. Why wait for steward to get one if your cabin doesn't have one?

Edited by sail7seas

I have lost more corkscrews going through the airport security, not thinking about putting it in my suitcase. One time I had to search throughout Quebec City for one that I was willing to buy. This time we are taxiing to port so I'm good to go. I no longer have a low class plastic one, so I'll try to find one at a drug store tomorrow.

Thanks for the advice.

I'm sailing on the Westerdam in an SA suite. Does it have a corkscrew or should I bring one? Thanks!

I have a really small and very cool one by Screwpull. Works like a charm. I just leave it with my cruise gear so it's at the ready.

I have a really small and very cool one by Screwpull. Works like a charm. I just leave it with my cruise gear so it's at the ready.

We always have one with us as we normally stay precruise or post cruise or both ;) so we may need it.

Boarding if in a Neptune Suite - we have always had one but one time. I was very glad I had ours. Yes, I did request it so we could put it away, but in the meantime, we could have our bottle of wine for sail a way :D

I have lost more corkscrews going through the airport security, not thinking about putting it in my suitcase. One time I had to search throughout Quebec City for one that I was willing to buy. This time we are taxiing to port so I'm good to go. I no longer have a low class plastic one, so I'll try to find one at a drug store tomorrow.

Thanks for the advice.

I have gotten in the habit of packing a cork screw in with odds and ends like shampoo, hand soap, etc.

I have computer lists as to what I need to pack in each suitcase -- thus it helps to remember little things like packing the cork screw in the luggage.