Are there tissues provided in the cabins?

Just got off Adventure and there was a box of tissues fitted in the bathroom. We had two tablets if soap and a container of body wash fitted in the shower. No shower cap, body lotion or separate shampoo or conditioner.if you are in a suite you get more toiletries I believe.

Just got off Adventure and there was a box of tissues fitted in the bathroom. We had two tablets if soap and a container of body wash fitted in the shower. No shower cap, body lotion or separate shampoo or conditioner.if you are in a suite you get more toiletries I believe.

What I wish they would do is put a similar type of dispenser on the wall near the sink for soap, rather than having small bars of soap. The bars of soap end up a mess and they probably would actually save $$ with the facial soap dispenser and just keeping it filled. Tissues are always there.

On some of the ships, there is a shampoo and conditioner dispenser along with a body wash dispenser in the shower.

What I wish they would do is put a similar type of dispenser on the wall near the sink for soap, rather than having small bars of soap. The bars of soap end up a mess and they probably would actually save $$ with the facial soap dispenser and just keeping it filled. Tissues are always there.

On some of the ships, there is a shampoo and conditioner dispenser along with a body wash dispenser in the shower.

We usually fly in the night before our cruise and stop at the supermarket for wine and a protein bars to take on the ship. We also buy a $0.99 softsoft to put on the sink for handwashing. I never use any soap or toiletries provided by the ship or a hotel because I am allergic to most of them so a 99cent investment in something I know won't cause hives is worth every penny.

We also started buying liquid hand soap in port, after a fellow cruise friend gave us a bottle when they came on board. We have been hooked ever since, hate washing our hands with that bar of slippery soap!:D

There are tissues, but they really are harsh, if you use them often, like us w. allergies, bring a box from home. We buy them in St Thomas at the Pharmacy if we forget. We also bring liquid hand soap. and bathroom spray. yankee Candle makes small ones.

Happy Cruising!

Hi!!

I had small containers of shampoo, conditioner, shower gel and body lotion in my inside cabin! Very useful on the last night when I'd packed my own stuff away. Hope you had a safe trip home x :)

There are the tissues in the bathroom. If you are going to need tissues for shore excursion days, I would advise bringing the small pocket size packages that can be put in a purse, hip pack, pocket, beach bag or backpack.

Hi!!

I had small containers of shampoo, conditioner, shower gel and body lotion in my inside cabin! Very useful on the last night when I'd packed my own stuff away. Hope you had a safe trip home x :)

Hi Linda,

I think you may be getting special treatment :). Could that be because you have sailed with Royal a few times, lol.

We were at the airport waiting for our flight and it was overbooked. They were asking for volunteers to stay and take the next flight. Started by offering $200 and a night in an hotel. Geoff and I kept looking at each other as the price offer increased. If I hadn't had to be back for work on Wednesday I would have accepted the offer. It was up to $600 dollars each and a one night hotel stay by the time we got on the plane. Really enjoyed the cruise and meeting so many roll call members. Hope to catch up with you again one day.