Getting to Bayside from an Airport Hotel

mississauga

I know this isn't answering your question but why not stay at a hotel near Bayside to begin with? Then you would also be close to the port.

Hotels close to Bayside are already booked and are pricier. Even cab fare to and from would be cheaper than some of the prices of downtown hotels.

However, if there are other options, then even better:D

One of the locals can advise you on bus or People-mover options, but my guess is that approx. $50 r/t in cab fare will be your best bet. A better (IMHO) dining option closer to your hotel is the world famous Cuban restaurant Versailles.

Hotels close to Bayside are already booked and are pricier. Even cab fare to and from would be cheaper than some of the prices of downtown hotels.

However, if there are other options, then even better:D

Cabs to and from the airport to Bayside will cost you a fortune.

Either rebook downtown or rent a car.

Otherwise your only cheap transportation option is to head back to the airport and take the Airport Flyer bus to South Beach for $2.35 a person.

Bayside isn't that great.

Cabs to and from the airport to Bayside will cost you a fortune.

Either rebook downtown or rent a car.

Otherwise your only cheap transportation option is to head back to the airport and take the Airport Flyer bus to South Beach for $2.35 a person.

Bayside isn't that great.

Wow! Didn't think asking a question would get such an opinionated answer.

We choose to go to Bayside.

Hotels downtown are $200+ and we can get one near the airport for about $100 so a $50 r/t cab fare is still cheaper.

Just asking if there are other transportation options. Not asking you where we should stay or go.

Where would I find that? Could you direct me? I read over 7 pages and could not find an answer before I decided to post my own thread.:rolleyes:

Sorry I had a look but could not find it ..the link I posted though has the info

Enjoy

We choose to go to Bayside.

Hotels downtown are $200+ and we can get one near the airport for about $100 so a $50 r/t cab fare is still cheaper.

Just asking if there are other transportation options. Not asking you where we should stay or go.

Wow you did!!

It will take you at the very minimum an hour to take metro rail and bus to downtown. Probably closer to 90 minutes.

Wow!!

Don't think "opinionated" is accurate. :confused: You have been offered ideas that you might not have thought of. Often done here to be helpful. Take them or leave them. No need to step on someone's post.

The flyer to South Beach would give you a REAL S. Fl. experience. So much to see and take in. Bayside, as you might or might not know, is pretty much a generic experience. Now that's my opinion.:D