Oops We did it again...

RCCL Fan

Got an "oops" email from Royal about the crown and anchor survey.

Nice of them to admit the mistake, I was like wow that cruise was almost a year ago.

Yeah, I got that too.

I decided I had answered the questions on the previous survey--and was not going to take the time to do it again.:o

I got that too...the first survey said it was for my sailing on the INDY (which was 2009 & 2010)..thought that was strange..then came the Oops e-mail but this one indicated no ship..so which of the last 4 different ships I've sailed on would they want it to apply :confused:...

BTW: I have no problem taking the time to participate in their surveys...you never know how much it might help to convince them of how important my C&A perks are to me just in case their considering in changing any of them.

Edited by Ashland

I got that too...the first survey said it was for my sailing on the INDY (which was 2009 & 2010)..thought that was strange..then came the Oops e-mail but this one indicated no ship..so which of the last 4 different ships I've sailed on would they want it to apply :confused:...

BTW: I have no problem taking the time to participate in their surveys...you never know how much it might help to convince them of how important my C&A perks are to me just in case their considering in changing any of them.

I got the Indy and have NEVER been on it. Than the real one which is just trying to figure out what C&A perks they can get ride of with the least upset.

I got an "oops" today as well. In both cases, the survey itself was about the Crown and Anchor society in general--but today's email referenced my recent Indy cruise--odd given that I have never sailed the Indy :roll eyes:

kind of like the twilight zone.:);)

I got the your recent trip on the Indy email too. I was hoping my C&A points would also show up for the non-existent cruise. No luck. :rolleyes::eek::D

I got the Indy email too and I just got off the Navigator TA. :eek: At least I get the apology today and a request for a survey of "My recent cruise." ;)