All Captain's Club members now get free Gelato...

Despegue

The unlimited coffee is a great perk along with the gelato coupon.:D

But.. the unlimited coffee is only a perk for coffee drinkers. It means NOTHING to the MANY tea drinkers. Celebrity needs to look hard at this idea and expand it to include all cruisers

Effective immediately a new benefit has been added for members of the Captains club. This benefit will be extended to all levels from Classic up.

Air will now be supplied in unlimited quantities for every CC member needing it. Air will be available at no charge in all venues abroad the ship and will even be delivered to a members stateroom.

When questioned about this new perk a spokesperson stated " we hope this additional benefit will be the one benefit that no Captains club member can complain about"

Despegue, I was on the phone with Captain's Club earlier this morning so I asked your question about how much gelato we are entitled to. It is a coupon for one serving per person per cruise.

Hello deidre! you led the cabin crawl on our bermuda cruise in sept 2012.

at any rate, I am gald they are offering at least one scoop which is nice. We do buy the gelato a few times each cruise...i get one scoop chocolate and one scoop pistachio...love the pistachio and DH changes each day.

happy sailing.

amy

But.. the unlimited coffee is only a perk for coffee drinkers. It means NOTHING to the MANY tea drinkers. Celebrity needs to look hard at this idea and expand it to include all cruisers

Not EVERY benefit/coupon has to apply to EVERY cruiser. Pick and choose the benefit/coupons you want to use.

Some don't drink, so complimentary cocktails means nothing.

Some don't gamble, so a few match play coupons mean nothing.

Some don't eat sweets, so a gelato coupon means nothing.

Some don't use the internet, so internet minutes mean nothing.

Some don't use ship laundry, so complimentary laundry means nothing.

Some sleep in, so the coffee house style breakfast means nothing.

etc., etc., etc.

Enjoy the benefits you receive and just ignore those that you do not wish to use.

m

Effective immediately a new benefit has been added for members of the Captains club. This benefit will be extended to all levels from Classic up.

Air will now be supplied in unlimited quantities for every CC member needing it. Air will be available at no charge in all venues abroad the ship and will even be delivered to a members stateroom.

When questioned about this new perk a spokesperson stated " we hope this additional benefit will be the one benefit that no Captains club member can complain about"

What is the temperature? If it is too hot or too cold, I will be annoyed. Is it fresh? Fresh air keeps me up at night. :D:D

M

Not EVERY benefit/coupon has to apply to EVERY cruiser. Pick and choose the benefit/coupons you want to use.

etc., etc., etc.

Enjoy the benefits you receive and just ignore those that you do not wish to use.

m

Good post.

I don't gamble so reluctantly would offer to trade my match play coupons for the gelato coupons for those that don't want them. ;)

Good post.

I don't gamble so reluctantly would offer to trade my match play coupons for the gelato coupons for those that don't want them. ;)

I gamble, but don't use the match play coupons and I don't like gelato, would be willing to give it to you (if it is legal to pass it on), if we ever cruise together. The perks are not why I cruise, the experience is!

etc., etc., etc.

m

We do not gamble, use the spa or play bingo, so the only Elite coupons we use are those for laundry and Internet. We don't have a problem with this, but we would like them to put the coupons we use on the outside edge of the page so it doesn't take so long to rip them out!! (LOL)

I gamble, but don't use the match play coupons and I don't like gelato, would be willing to give it to you (if it is legal to pass it on), if we ever cruise together. The perks are not why I cruise, the experience is!

The coupons are suppose to be non-transferable. Some one insisted on giving us their wine discount coupons but we did not use them.

I am sure there are instances where people did use coupons that were not there's and there weren't any consequences.

The coupons are suppose to be non-transferable. Some one insisted on giving us their wine discount coupons but we did not use them.

I am sure there are instances where people did use coupons that were not there's and there weren't any consequences.

If they say non-transferable, I would never pass them on. I'm a go by the rules kind of girl!

What is the temperature? If it is too hot or too cold, I will be annoyed. Is it fresh? Fresh air keeps me up at night. :D:D

M

And I prefer MY air to be scented with a hint of lemon vanilla. If this is not the case, I will go straight to the Captain of the ship to complain, as I am ELITE!!;)

We do not gamble, use the spa or play bingo, so the only Elite coupons we use are those for laundry and Internet. We don't have a problem with this, but we would like them to put the coupons we use on the outside edge of the page so it doesn't take so long to rip them out!! (LOL)

Hee hee. I make a game out of getting those same coupons out without tearing the whole sheet. :D

Then again, I also try to leave all the generic cards and notices in a pile for the stateroom attendant, with the hopes that they recycle them.

Funny, the habits we develop- we also save all the chocolates and eat them at home...not sure why.

But, to be on topic (I think...) we DO buy the gelato. It's pretty tasty even if it's not the same as ashore. So the coupon is nice! I don't drink much coffee, so, when we reach that level in a cruise or two, I'll be one less Elite + in line in front of you. (Are there really going to be that many on any given cruise?)

Andrew

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Forums mobile app

Gelato is all ships except the Century.:( We have a 15 night cruise on the Century in Jan... Did I mention that I love gelato and my husband does not care if he has any so I would have gotten 2..DARN!!!!

It would be nice if we century cruisers could get a substitute like milkshake or iced coffee or soda.

Copyofth_Carnival-VIFP-Platinum_zps41db4d4e1_zps02e438c7.jpg

cfi_countdown.php?vars=1391904000,-8,ca_carnival,first%20Miracle%20cruise%20

cfi_countdown.php?vars=1396058400,-8,ca_celebrity,cruising%20the%20Pacific%20Coastal%20on%20Century

It would be nice if we century cruisers could get a substitute like milkshake or iced coffee or soda.

Copyofth_Carnival-VIFP-Platinum_zps41db4d4e1_zps02e438c7.jpg

cfi_countdown.php?vars=1391904000,-8,ca_carnival,first%20Miracle%20cruise%20

cfi_countdown.php?vars=1396058400,-8,ca_celebrity,cruising%20the%20Pacific%20Coastal%20on%20Century

Century cruisers are entitled to an extra allotment of air to compensate for the fact that the ship does not offer gelato