Promo Alert : Celebrity "Cyber Monday" Sale - Update : Extended through 12/3/13

Andy

Hi Everyone,

Just received this email - 24 hour Cyber Monday sale on Caribbean sailings - begins 12:01 am (December 2nd) : http://www.celebritycruises.com/genericHtmlTemplate.do?pagename=cyber_monday_promotion&CID=emx_emil_em_cybrmn_1312_scmt_dem_all_5349&allowMobile=y

Hope this is helpful !

Edited by Host Andy

Was really looking forward to seeing what was available - until I noticed the cruise had to taken before the end of January. Since we'll be on a cruise for a week then, no can do. :( Maybe next year.

Hi Everyone,

The promo appears to be for select 4-7 night Caribbean sailings , from 12/9/13 - 1/26/14, and perhaps only for Inside Cabins ??? (See highlighted information below)

Here's a portion of the details :

-------------------------------------

* Prices are per person, cruise only, for select sailings, based on double occupancy and inside category 12 or Z. Government taxes and fees are additional. Cyber Monday Offer ("Offer") applies to select 4-7 night Caribbean sailings departing 12/9/13 - 1/26/14. Cruise must be booked on Dec. 2, 2013 ("Offer Period"). Provide promo code CYBERSALE to redeem offer. Offer applies to Standard non-discounted rate. Offer limited to one per stateroom. Offer is applicable to new individual bookings; not applicable to groups.

Edited by Host Andy

Thanks for the info and code Andy.:) But I guess its all moot if the web site stays down. Almost 2 hours into 24 hour sale and web site is still crashed.

Hi Cls,

Thanks for your comment. It seems the website is working. However, the specific page to the Cyber Monday sale has not been updated as of this moment.

As it's 2:01, and depending what time the information is posted... I wonder if this now makes it a 22 hour sale... or less ? :). Sorry, I couldn't resist, as the clock is ticking.

Edited by Host Andy

Has anyone found a discount/sale price and applied for the price drop on the form? I just found a Calif price drop (with $200 OBC) and submitted the form. It's only about $175 drop but the OBC is great!

How long does it take to geta reply?

Copyofth_Carnival-VIFP-Platinum_zps41db4d4e1_zps02e438c7.jpg

cfi_countdown.php?vars=1391904000,-8,ca_carnival,first%20Miracle%20cruise%20

cfi_countdown.php?vars=1396058400,-8,ca_celebrity,cruising%20the%20Pacific%20Coastal%20on%20Century

Hi Everyone,

Just received this email - 24 hour Cyber Monday sale on Caribbean sailings - begins 12:01 am (December 2nd) : http://www.celebritycruises.com/genericHtmlTemplate.do?pagename=cyber_monday_promotion&CID=emx_emil_em_cybrmn_1312_scmt_dem_all_5349&allowMobile=y

Hope this is helpful !

We are 5 1/2 hours into the 24 hour sale and still NOTHING!!!

Sent from my LG-E980 using Forums mobile app

An email received yesterday from the on-line TA we use seems to indicate that Cyber Monday has nothing over and above Black Friday and X's on-going sale. Pick one of three perks, or on some European cruises, two of three. They listed many, many cruises starting Feb 1 in many regions, which with a glance at rates, seemed same as last week.

got the mail at europe as well, but clearly stated: valid at TA or phone bookings only.

Worked with my TA - Free drinks on the Asian tour....:D

offer is: free classic drinks package, for cruise within Europe tip for free additional (valid for outside and above)

Markus

Hi Everyone,

At last. I've just checked, and the promo is live.

I hope our members are able to save $$$ on this promo. Good luck to everyone !

Edited by Host Andy

Hi Everyone,

FYI : when checking prices online - dont forget to enter the word CYBERSALE, in the "has an offer code" box. I suspect the offer code may change the pricing. At the moment, entering the code is not working for me, but I will try again shortly.

Edited by Host Andy

New sign on Celebrity's website:

CYBERSALE extended another 24 hours.

I tried to book a cruise with the CYBERSALE promo just now but got an

"OOPS! Sorry, we cannot process your request at the moment. Please try again later" message.

New sign on Celebrity's website:

CYBERSALE extended another 24 hours.

I tried to book a cruise with the CYBERSALE promo just now but got an

"OOPS! Sorry, we cannot process your request at the moment. Please try again later" message.

Well, maybe it will work tomorrow. I've been getting Oops, too:)