Thursday 12/12/13 - Weigh-In ---

Jan_In_Maine

The weight journey can be so difficult!!!

I had a doctor's appointment today and I got a hug ... and was told that he was very proud of what I have accomplished in my weight loss journey (so far). I was down this week (I had been up for a few weeks there) 1.8# ... so just where I was 4 weeks ago.

I did find out yesterday that the mass in my sinus is additional tissue growth and it is not bothering anything (at this time) ... what a total relief!

Hope everyone has a wonderful day. Jan

HI all!

Jan ~ great news re the weight loss & the sinus problem not being serious.

Diana ~ you're doing great compared to me. I'm up 18 lbs since Feb.!:o

I've put on all the weight I lost when I started counting calories in Aug 2011 plus another couple which is sort of depressing but on the other hand I enjoyed the meals & snacks so....?

Have a nice weekend! Just 12 more days 'til Christmas. Hope all who celebrate are almost ready.

~ Jo ~ :)

The weight journey can be so difficult!!!

I had a doctor's appointment today and I got a hug ... and was told that he was very proud of what I have accomplished in my weight loss journey (so far). I was down this week (I had been up for a few weeks there) 1.8# ... so just where I was 4 weeks ago.

I did find out yesterday that the mass in my sinus is additional tissue growth and it is not bothering anything (at this time) ... what a total relief!

Hope everyone has a wonderful day. Jan

Excellent news Jan! I don't officially weigh in until Monday, but this morning was down 3 to 189. Man it was cool to see that after traveling for 3 days. I'll make it official Monday if I can stay the course all weekend.

Week 15 / 11 to go of Operation Weight Drop

Down 2lb more to 190, holy crap that makes me happy. Clothes fitting like they should, feel great, family starts arriving Friday for the holidays - all is right with the world.

10lbs to go / 11 weeks = 1lbs per week goal.