"LIVE" From The Brilliance of the Seas with Trainman-2 & Judith

Trainman-2

As we sailed away, we were amazed at the throngs of people lining the water front to see the sunset.

It is like that every day at sunset. Key West is noted for its "Sunset festivals". Lots of people and street performers and vendors selling their wares.:) It is a party everynight!!!

Yesterday I had an incredibly good looking young woman (20 something) come visit me when I was in our cabin. Unfortunately:

- Judith was in the cabin

- The Girl was Drunk as a Skunk

She was "lost" and trying to get into our cabin with her sea pass which, of course, was not working.

You should have seen her eye balls bug out when I opened the door! She obviously did not expect some dirty old man to open the door.

I checked her sea pass while she apologized profusely and told her that she wanted Cabin 7118 instead of 7128 and I pointed her in the right direction and sent her on her way. I felt she could move (stagger along) under her own power so I watched he as she went down the hall and got into her own cabin.

These days is is wise for old guys like me to be extra careful with drunk young women so we are not falsely accused of any inappropriate behavior.

If she had not gotten into the cabin down the hall, I would have asked Judith to come with me and we would have called Security for help and we would have gotten her to her room. As you know, the sea passes do not reveal the deck number and only a security guy could have gotten that information. Judith and I could have given Security an elaborate "song & dance" that she was our grand daughter or something and gotten her safely to her cabin without her drunkenness becoming "official" and getting her into trouble with RCI and maybe kicked off the ship.

Edited by Trainman-2

Yesterday I had an incredibly good looking young woman (20 something) come visit me when I was in our cabin. Unfortunately:

- Judith was in the cabin

- The Girl was Drunk as a Skunk

She was "lost" and trying to get into our cabin with her sea pass which, of course, was not working.

You should have seen her eye balls bug out when I opened the door! She obviously did not expect some dirty old man to open the door.

I checked her sea pass while she apologized profusely and told her that she wanted Cabin 7118 instead of 7128 and I pointed her in the right direction and sent her on her way. I felt she could move (stagger along) under her own power so I watched he as she went down the hall and got into her own cabin.

These days is is wise for old guys like me to be extra careful with drunk young women so we are not falsely accused of any inappropriate behavior.

If she had not gotten into the cabin down the hall, I would have asked Judith to come with me and we would have called Security for help and we would have gotten her to her room. As you know, the sea passes do not reveal the deck number and only a security guy could have gotten that information. Judith and I could have given Security an elaborate "song & dance" that she was our grand daughter or something and gotten her safely to her cabin without her drunkenness becoming "official" and getting her into trouble with RCI and maybe kicked off the ship.

Thanks ... this made my day :-)

Here is your morning photo...

FSCN1341_zps7586771e.jpg

It is supposed to be partly cloudy with the temperature around 76F (24C) today.

There should be a good turn out at the pool.

The winds are following the ship. This means they are blowing in the same direction the ship is moving, so the wind from the movement of the ship is sort of cancelled out by the following wind and it appears to be calm upon the open decks and on the balconies.

However, this also means when we head home from Cozumel that the natural wind and the wind from the ship's forward movement will be added together and it could be very windy up on the deck.

Here is your morning photo...

FSCN1341_zps7586771e.jpg

It is supposed to be partly cloudy with the temperature around 76F (24C) today.

There should be a good turn out at the pool.

The winds are following the ship. This means they are blowing in the same direction the ship is moving, so the wind from the movement of the ship is sort of cancelled out by the following wind and it appears to be calm upon the open decks and on the balconies.

However, this also means when we head home from Cozumel that the natural wind and the wind from the ship's forward movement will be added together and it could be very windy up on the deck.

No photo this time.

Darn - I cant see any of these pictures and only 1 in your post after this one.

PhotoBucket assures me that they are working on the problem and should have it fixed soon.

For me, sometimes I see them all and sometimes I don't!

Keep checking back please.

Sooner or later you will see them

Jim- try having Judith lift up a little on one side of the bed while you slide the suitcases under it. That has worked for us in the past. If that works then maybe you could put the walkers in the closet.

Have fun!

Failing that the rm attendant may be able to help?