Attempting semi-live from Dec. 20-27 Zuiderdam

shrimp56

It would be if I didn't have our "family" cruise to look forward to in February.

Thanks Cooper 10-8. Sorry I missed you in Grand Turk. Maybe another time. Haven't heard hide nor hair of the HALcats. That might be because we frequent other places. Our Adagio Duo is good, but have personality issues that amuse us. Not the right pair for a ship I fear.

I will hold more detailed comments until I can add pictures, but my summary is that Zuidy is in good hands and in good shape.

A couple of things.......

1. It is COPPER10-8 NOT Cooper10-8:D

2. Be VERY VERY Happy you've not heard Jason and the HALCats!! The HALCats themselves might be great, but Jason is NOT!!

3. I am so glad that our ship is good for you!!

4. Cannot wait for you to get home and a more detailed review, to include the Adagio Duo:D

Joanie

Edited by IRL_Joanie

Looking forward to seeing pics. Thank you for taking the time to write a live from no matter how brief it helps to know all is well!!!

Question: if it wasn't tonic in your gin and tonic was it something better, worse or the same?

Looking forward to seeing pics. Thank you for taking the time to write a live from no matter how brief it helps to know all is well!!!

Question: if it wasn't tonic in your gin and tonic was it something better, worse or the same?

Sorry about that COPPER. It tasted like club soda.

Time for sailaway. Loving the steel drum guy.

Our Adagio Duo is good, but have personality issues that amuse us. Not the right pair for a ship I fear.

Oh, this is a perfect description of that pair. Her piano is very good, his violin is all over the map. And yeah, the personality issues.

A couple of things.......

1. It is COPPER10-8 NOT Cooper10-8:D

2. Be VERY VERY Happy you've not heard Jason and the HALCats!! The HALCats themselves might be great, but Jason is NOT!!

3. I am so glad that our ship is good for you!!

4. Cannot wait for you to get home and a more detailed review, to include the Adagio Duo:D

Joanie

Careful.... correcting spelling is a no-no on the CC Guidelines, as is typing in caps (considered to be shouting).

Careful.... correcting spelling is a no-no on the CC Guidelines, as is typing in caps (considered to be shouting).

I know all that but had told OP in another post about his real cc name after she had asked a couple of Security if they knew Cooper and got a quizzical "No" so just wanted to let her know again. If you notice, I did put a :D behind that, since it was not meant as criticism, just a reminder:)

Joanie

I know all that but had told OP in another post about his real cc name after she had asked a couple of Security if they knew Cooper and got a quizzical "No" so just wanted to let her know again. If you notice, I did put a :D behind that, since it was not meant as criticism, just a reminder:)

Joanie

I just considered that the Security people didn't read CC and wouldn't know Cooper or Copper from Adam. Perhaps if she had asked about him using his real name she might have received the response she was expecting.

If someone asked my best friend who Sapper1 was, she wouldn't know as she doesn't read CC.

I just considered that the Security people didn't read CC and wouldn't know Cooper or Copper from Adam. Perhaps if she had asked about him using his real name she might have received the response she was expecting.

If someone asked my best friend who Sapper1 was, she wouldn't know as she doesn't read CC.

exactly. Not everyone is on cc and those that are do not 'know' everyone who posts here nor their identities :)

sorry for the thread drift OP - and now, back to our regularly scheduled programme:)

Edited by kazu