Attempting semi-live from Dec. 20-27 Zuiderdam

shrimp56

Pictures will probably have to wait until we get home, but three intrepid voyagers will provide unbiased feedback on Zuidy, her condition and staff.

AC & HVAC will be in all our portfolios. DH will specialize in slow service issues. Our accompanying friend will cover untoward smells. I will cover embarkation and debarkation, but during the cruise you will find me in the Crow's Nest sampling the offerings. Delegation is the name of the game :)

We fly to FLL tomorrow, board on Friday and off we go!

You will have a fun time, we took this for the iternary, it's great. The day at the canal is great, get to the bow early as you go into the channel past the sea wall. The Pamama buns are great. Hope you do ok with the AC/plumbing lottery and get some that works!

Well, if you've read my previous reviews you know I don't look for issues. In fact I am good at ignoring them, such as the taped over window in our Veendam verandah cabin. If it's a dark blue-hulled 'dam ship I am ecstatic from the get-go and it would take a LOT for me to be otherwise.

The first post was meant as a send-up of those recent negative reviews of Zuidy. See I'm already on a nickname basis with her:) It also pokes a bit of fun at some personality traits of my trip companions, not to mention me ;)

Of COURSE I will review the food. With plenty of pictures for sure.

BTW this is a 7 night Eastern Caribbean cruise. Ports are Grand Turk, St Marteen, San Juan and HMC. Christmas Day we are at sea.

It's a given that I'll have a 'dam good time.

Bon Voyage!

I am a week behind you! I may attempt a "live from" for the week of the 27th (if you don't mind...)

In the meantime, I will be hanging on to your every word!

Happy sails!:)

We'll do our best not to sink the ship ;)

On board. Nice Mariner's Lunch. Showed our friend around ship. Now at seaview pool listening to a steel drum player. All is good.

Wonderful! So jealous, here from my snow-bound world! Will be waving madly at you from the sailaway thread:D Looking forward to hearing more.