midnight pool party and BBQ discontinued?

Green1023

Has anyone heard if the midnight pool party and BBQ has been discontinued on the 4 night cruises? Just returned from the Brilliance cruise to Cozumel....no midnight party!! :(

Not bothered at all if the event has been cancelled - Never went and have no wish to attend one - Too Carnival/P&O for us.;)

Has anyone heard if the midnight pool party and BBQ has been discontinued on the 4 night cruises? Just returned from the Brilliance cruise to Cozumel....no midnight party!! :(

Enchantment still has it.

Have you ever considered that other folks might enjoy that event?

The reason they have done away with those midnight buffets is primarily that not enough people show up to make it worth the expense/trouble. I mean, how hungary can one be after stuffing themselves all day?

Edited by edjny

Whether or not a ship has a midnight buffet / pool party is entirely up to the current ships management. Enchantment and Majesty both have them on one night and Brilliance did as well when I was on her last summer.

I think it's been gone for years, I thought it was fun/interesting on our first cruise when we stayed up all night and did all the activities, now we just like to sleep:(

I've had them on every one of my RCI cruises except....

Does Allure do one? I love the idea of a midnight party.

Oasis Class is the only RCI class I have not seen the poolside midnight BBQs. However, Allure does do a couple late night parties in the Solarium, but they do not include a BBQ.

Not bothered at all if the event has been cancelled - Never went and have no wish to attend one - Too Carnival/P&O for us.;)

No offense intended, but that response kinda' doesn't answer the OP...:(

I've done plenty of the Midnight Parties...and I'm no kid; I just enjoy a fun time when I'm traveling. I know personally that Enchantment of the Seas STILL has them, and it's always great time. For those who don't partake in the BBQs, there are plenty of more "sedate" things to do. ;)