Price already up on Pinnacle Grill

Krazy Kruizers

Happy you got your reservation at the old price, Donna.

Sorry you just missed it, KK, but as Five Star we do get some free Pinnacle dinners. :)

Of course, Donna's Four Stars earns a nice discount, also.

Edited by sail7seas

So HAL has raised the Pinnacle and Le Cirque.

Since the ships we are scheduled to sail on do not have the Tamarind, I don't know if that has gone up in price. Maybe someone booked on either the Eurodam or the Nieuw Amsterdam can answer that question.

And until people start coming back and reporting in, we don't know if the Pinnacle lunch has been raised and if HAL will now charge for the Tamarind lunch.

.........just how cheap the pricing is Ship vs Land. I think even with the new price increases, it is still an excellent price for all venues.

I know that on land I'd pay a heck of a lot more for an equivalent meal. And, with the Mariner discounts, HAL is literally giving away these various specialty restaurant meals:)

I, for one, will not complain:)

Joanie

I did my reservations last week when AliasChief mentioned the price was increasing. You can't really compare it to shore restaurants in pricing because you've already paid for your food in your cruise fare, you're basically paying extra for a nicer setting and only the passenger can decide if its worth it to them. Looks like they jumped the gun for bookings online KK, too bad.

.........just how cheap the pricing is Ship vs Land. I think even with the new price increases, it is still an excellent price for all venues.

I know that on land I'd pay a heck of a lot more for an equivalent meal. And, with the Mariner discounts, HAL is literally giving away these various specialty restaurant meals:)

I, for one, will not complain:)

Joanie

I agree, Joanie. :)

I think the Pinnacle and Tamarind meals well worth the 'new' price.

Indeed it does. Plus, this trip we were gifted 2 Pinnacle Dinners, one from Amex, one from TA, so we'll be doing some mighty fine dining. :)

Two Thumbs Up !!!

Sounds good to me..... actually it sounds VERY good. :)

I for one agree that the price of $29 is a bargain.... yes I know it is easy for me to say since we are 4 star :o But I will admit the $10 PP increase in Le Cirque seems a bit extreme. I think that is the one night they have more problems filling the Pinnacle on many sailings, increasing the price will not be helping. I am glad we we reserved and purchased our Le Cirque in advance :)

The majority of the restaurants we go to charge around $40 for the entrée. Salads, sides, desserts, etc. are all extra with most starting at $10 a piece for each extra item.

Le Cirque -- as much as we love it -- and even though we get 50% off -- with few choices we will think if we will book it in the future. Thankfully we had already pre-booked them.

For our 14 day Norway cruise in June we booked the Pinnacle for every night-cirque included.

A small price to pay for service and atmosphere. Same table, same server and spectacular service at that.

Edited by debijaynes
spacing

For our 14 day Norway cruise in June we booked the Pinnacle for every night-cirque included.

A small price to pay for service and atmosphere. Same table, same server and spectacular service at that.

On our last cruise we alternated between the Pinnacle and Tamarind including Le Cirque. Never ate in the dining room.

For our spring cruise we have booked the Pinnacle and Le Cirque for every night. No dining room on this cruise either.