Why are the chairs Movied

fishycomics

From the main foyer, deck 3, 4, 5 area not just once, twice. SOme days there. some days not?
The movied chairs are merely extras in the movie. Some days they report to the main foyer on stand (sit?) by, and some days they are on location off the ship. They get base pay when in sit-by, and are paid more when on location.

Don't you understand that they move chairs and furniture to keep the passengers guessing? It just is part of the normal onboard game called "Where in the World are the Chairs Today." If you guess the correct answer you get a small prize like a keychain in the shape of a chair.

Hank

From the main foyer, deck 3, 4, 5 area not just once, twice. SOme days there. some days not?

Because they need to be - they are not going to waste precious staff resources doing this for no purpose

I have no idea what you are talking about! :eek:

Neither do I Boogs. I suspect its another pointless thread to get a reaction from members. I've never seen any of these chairs moved, other than for a few moments, when they were cleaning.

Indeed, or I have seen them moved ahead of things like the cooking cook off or the evening shows they do across all the floors in the atrium - in which case if the OP looked in the dailies they would have understood the reason.

If you are refferring to the tables and chairs around the railing overlooking the main foyer it is for the shows that they put on in the foyer. They need or want the space so more passengers can stand around the railing instead of a few sitting in the chairs at a table.

.🎩🍸🎉

If you are refferring to the tables and chairs around the railing overlooking the main foyer it is for the shows that they put on in the foyer. They need or want the space so more passengers can stand around the railing instead of a few sitting in the chairs at a table.

.🎩🍸🎉

That's it!!!

Den

I am lost. These chairs, do you have a description? Did all of them have 4 legs? Sometimes the 4 legged kind do tricks when prompted. Were they doing tricks when they moved? Perhaps the Captain of the Vessel decided to discipline some poor lowly cruiser in a inner cabin who did not row hard enough and made them work by moving the chairs about?? Maybe the alien probe'ers came and took them for some nefarious purpose? Maybe, the BUTLER did it? Those butlers, they are always scheming with the scullery maids to mess up the regular guests by taking away their chairs. :D

My inability to comprehend this thread has me wondering whether I'm completely stupid or truly brilliant.

Certainly not the former - this thread is a first world problem and I cannot help but wonder with the OP did not ask someone on board if it bothered so much. We have the answer, perhaps the thread should be locked now

I am lost. These chairs, do you have a description? Did all of them have 4 legs? Sometimes the 4 legged kind do tricks when prompted. Were they doing tricks when they moved? Perhaps the Captain of the Vessel decided to discipline some poor lowly cruiser in a inner cabin who did not row hard enough and made them work by moving the chairs about?? Maybe the alien probe'ers came and took them for some nefarious purpose? Maybe, the BUTLER did it? Those butlers, they are always scheming with the scullery maids to mess up the regular guests by taking away their chairs. :D
But that brings up the question of how do the oars get from the inner cabins to the water. I hate it when I'm in a balcony cabin and the oar keeps sweeping across the room. But it is even worse when they go straight down through the hull, and then the seals start leaking and the ship fills up with water:eek: