Onboard the Marina..headed to Papeete

computerworks

Hope you have a wonderful time in Bora Bora, Ron & Angela. Is that the place where they have those rooms on stilts over the water?

Catherine

Yes, there are several... Over Water Bungalows (OWB).

Did not want to miss that experience...so we are staying in one in Moorea after the cruise.

Thanks Ron your TR are fabulous, glad you are sending through heaps of photos they are always great, and you really give an insight into what to expect from Oceania, you should be on their payroll !!LOL.

I hope the Cyclone in Tonga did not impact your cruise.;)

Ron,

Did all the berries last throughout the cruise?

I know there are no real options of resupplying these "precious" commodities on this route once out of Valparaiso.

So far, so good... but there was a Mango Rebellion the other day. :cool:

A logistical feat to have us supplied for 18 days. I think we did reload a few boatloads of lobsters at Juan Fernandez, though.

So far, so good... but there was a Mango Rebellion the other day. :cool:

A logistical feat to have us supplied for 18 days. I think we did reload a few boatloads of lobsters at Juan Fernandez, though.

If they ran out of lobster, I would insist on a full refund. :p

Hope you have a wonderful time in Bora Bora, Ron & Angela. Is that the place where they have those rooms on stilts over the water?

Catherine

They are on every island in Polynesia ...Bora has hundreds of them in a dozen or so resorts.. Moorea, Tahiti, too They have built small cities of them around the lagoon....you will not be alone

Computerworks, I am sad to see your cruise come to an end, because I have enjoyed your pictures and descriptions immensely. At least this means that soon I will be wearing the same "cruise glow" that your DW is sporting in all these photos.

So for those of us who are fortunately enough to have cruises coming up, this song is for you - just change a couple of words and it fits. :p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mpxwrTQILxo

Computerworks, I am sad to see your cruise come to an end, because I have enjoyed your pictures and descriptions immensely. At least this means that soon I will be wearing the same "cruise glow" that your DW is sporting in all these photos.

So for those of us who are fortunately enough to have cruises coming up, this song is for you - just change a couple of words and it fits. :p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mpxwrTQILxo

Just about 3 weeks. These pictures want to make it happen even sooner, but our day will come. Travel home safely. :):)

+1 Love that expression "cruise glow" to describe Angela. She is a joy to be around.

The blue of those waters is incredible.

CJ

Amazing Ron! Truly gorgeous pics, thanks for taking the time to post them!

Just got approval from my Doc today to go on our cruise 2/2.....like he was going to stop me. I booked it ages ago knowing I would talk him into a chemo break. Ordering snorkel set of my own tomorrow as I plan to do this for the first time - we will be in the Caribbean.

Diving though must be just incredible!

So many of us are enjoying your postings and doing our countdowns!

Cheers - Terry