December cruisers please check your cruise points

I finally see our Brilliance cruise credits posted but not the Oasis credits. Maybe with a little luck they will get added by morning.......;)

Our Brilliance credits posted just after midnight.

2 credits shy of Emerald.

And after Freedom in June, I will be 13 credits shy of Diamond. :D

Movin' on up... Movin' on up. lol

We did a b2b on Liberty, starting December 1st, then on December 12, we moved to another pier to join the Legend of the Seas, off on the 23rd.

C&A has our total points posted correctly. Everything for December was picked up and posted.

Thanks for making everyone aware that there are some glitches in their new software.

Rick

This the the C&A response email. "We have located the record for your sailing onboard the Jewel of the Seas,December 7, 2013. Currently, we are experiencing a delay in processing cruise records from early December. Our technical department is working diligently to resolve this delay. We have combined your files together and once this process is complete, you will be a Diamond member with 1** Cruise Points. We regret any inconvenience that this may cause."

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G730A using Forums mobile app

Edited by steveru621

This the the C&A response email. "We have located the record for your sailing onboard the Jewel of the Seas,December 7, 2013. Currently, we are experiencing a delay in processing cruise records from early December. Our technical department is working diligently to resolve this delay. We have combined your files together and once this process is complete, you will be a Diamond member with 1** Cruise Points. We regret any inconvenience that this may cause."

Ours haven't posted yet either. Thought maybe it was due to the fact we had done a B2B with the Nov 30 sailing. RCL also says that it could take 14 days for points to post - possibly from the 14th? We'll keep an eye out and post when we see them.

HAve you called them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have. C&A can't do anything about it other than a manual update, which they don't want to do yet - heaven forbid the points should post twice.:rolleyes: It doesn't matter to us yet because our next "landmark" isn't until May. I'm hoping that the tech department remembers that Jewel is in the fleet.

Our Brilliance credits posted just after midnight.

2 credits shy of Emerald.

And after Freedom in June, I will be 13 credits shy of Diamond. :D

Movin' on up... Movin' on up. lol

Congratulations - now a short little cruise on the Enchantment and you will be emerald. Every little cruise helps.

It was a pleasure to meet you, hope to cruise with you and Jessica again.

Just checked and our Oasis points have posted. Now I can get back to looking for cruises in 2015.

Edited by Bette And Bill

My points have now been upgraded. 35 more points then we will be Diamond Plus. Which means that two cruises in a Jr. Suite (double points) and one cruise in any type of cabin and we will make it to the next level.

Good for you. Sure enjoyed meeting both of you on Serenade.

Doubled for a suite?

Solo cruisers get double points for any stateroom except an S1. Solo cruisers get TRIPLE points if they book a suite. :) Pete is earning lots of points! :D

Edited by Coralc
My "y" is wonky

Our points have been added after our Dec. 12, 2013, Sernade cruise.:cool:

Yes, we're all good on points. Hopefully we were entered in the Quantum drawing, too. Unfortunately, we haven't received a "winner" notice. :D:p