MS Noordam Sail-Away-Jan. 6, 2014

aliaschief

You can't stay away, can you? I think maybe you'll be following along on the sailaways while you're on your world cruise!

I've experienced the internet on Queen Elizabeth and I have my doubts. Nothing really wrong, but it is ship's internet.

BTW, Scrapnana, I think you will have a wired internet jack in your cabin. If you take an RJ whatever cable, you may get somewhat faster and more reliable internet on the ships end.

Roy

We have our power back again :):)

But now - the ice is very thick - I think I am going to start to work on it as it is going to rain/freeze rain all night and then of course the temp drops one more time. Thanks a lot mother nature.

Probably will only catch a smidge of the sail a way but you gotta have priorities.

have fun all - hope to be back - but I don't know how long this will take :):(

But now - the ice is very thick - I think I am going to start to work on it as it is going to rain/freeze rain all night and then of course the temp drops one more time. Thanks a lot mother nature.

Probably will only catch a smidge of the sail a way but you gotta have priorities.

Be careful; watch out for those tree limbs and power lines. Wow, you have a run on bad weather. Wonder what Al Gore has to say about the weather we have been having?

I don't even know what an RJ whatever cable is, so I guess I will have to take my chances on the internet. I don't mind taking my iPad to a better spot in case I have issues in my stateroom.

It is going to be hard going cold turkey with the sailaways. I'm not sure I will be with anyone who even knows the significance of the little white trucks!:eek::eek:

Stay safe in that terrible weather.

I don't even know what an RJ whatever cable is, so I guess I will have to take my chances on the internet. I don't mind taking my iPad to a better spot in case I have issues in my stateroom.

It is going to be hard going cold turkey with the sailaways. I'm not sure I will be with anyone who even knows the significance of the little white trucks!:eek::eek:[/quote

I cannot imagine, if one is on a Cunard World Cruise they would have any trouble missing Sail-Away?

Noordam Bridge asked for a 16:45 departure.

It is going to be hard going cold turkey with the sailaways. I'm not sure I will be with anyone who even knows the significance of the little white trucks!:eek::eek:

LOL People have looked at me strangely when I've been taking pictures of little white trucks in the Med - Barcelona for example, where they do use them! And in Norway, they used bicycles - some were even white! But certainly, people don't understand the significance of it all! What we learn on CC!:D

LOL People have looked at me strangely when I've been taking pictures of little white trucks in the Med - Barcelona for example, where they do use them! And in Norway, they used bicycles - some were even white! But certainly, people don't understand the significance of it all! What we learn on CC!:D

Or is it how much more we could learn if we were doing something useful?:)