Come Back New

Coral

Great ad campaign. Interesting to see that they went with the Goodby, Silverstein ad agency. They did the "got milk" ads...

Also interesting when you contrast these ads with Royal Caribbean's current WOW campaign. :)

Princess Cruises is proud to announce that we're launching an exciting new marketing campaign today, including our first TV commercials in over a decade. We appreciate the Cruise Critic community’s ongoing support of Princess, and we’d like you to be among the first to see our new ad campaign.

We understand that travelers want their vacations to transform them with new perspectives, new friendships and new stories. They are increasingly looking to discover new places, learn about other cultures, try new foods from the places they’re visiting, and gain inspiration from the world they don’t see every day. Travelers want to ‘come back new,’ and our new campaign shows that Princess is the best cruise line to deliver this to them.

We hope you will take a moment to view a short video sharing our promise that a cruise isn’t good enough unless you come back new:

As the new year begins, Princess Cruises is launching a fresh advertising campaign to remind travelers that cruising can transform and enrich their lives, and set the line’s cruise vacations apart as an opportunity for passengers to “come back new.” The $20 million program will be the company’s most extensive ever, and marks a return to television and radio advertising for the brand, which has not taken to the airwaves for more than a decade.

http://www.princess.com/come-back-new/inspiration/#.UtcPCZ5dWSo

Looks pretty good to me me what do you think?

Makes me want March 5th to hurry up and get here.

Makes me happy that we drive to the Port of LA tomorrow for 8 days on the Sapphire & to "come back new"! :D

The videos show the types of things that we enjoy with Princess.

Edited by Astro Flyer

Great job--glad Princess is running a new ad campaign. Can't wait to "come back new" from our Hawaii cruise on the Star in February. I need the three R's -- rest, relaxation and renewal after a busy holiday season.