Deployment schedule: let the guessing begin!

the next batch of releases will be next week. More winter caribbean, Hawaii, Aus/New Zealand

Aren't there still some "additional Europe" releases to come out as well? I've been waiting to see if they release a month or 2 of sailings for the Adventurer in the Spain/Canary Island region.

Still waiting on Liberty after April 2015, eh Lynn!;):D

So the Freedom Class ships have the same corner aft balconies as the Voyager class?? Did not know that!! Thanks for the heads up! We WILL be looking into that!! Yee haw!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I thought no more cruises out of NOLA for 2015-16

Hadn't heard that! What I did hear is that cruises out of NOLA are very popluar! Good thing we are booked out of there in 2015!

Maybe we'll know something next week.

We're on the Feb 26th & Mar 7th sailings. I tried to get cabin 9256 on any sailing. It was taken on ALL sailings in 2016! I am on the waitlist tho.... I think 8168 will be just fine tho.

We were able to get 9256 when Serenade does its 13 night repo from NOLA to BOS next April...looking forward to it!

Hadn't heard that! What I did hear is that cruises out of NOLA are very popluar! Good thing we are booked out of there in 2015!

Maybe we'll know something next week.

Cruises out of NOLA do seem to be very popular. A lot of people seem to like the ride down the river even if it's dark and they can't see much. If RCCL doesn't put a ship in NOLA I guess we'll have to try out CCL or NCL but I'd rather stick with RCCL.

Cruises out of NOLA do seem to be very popular. A lot of people seem to like the ride down the river even if it's dark and they can't see much. If RCCL doesn't put a ship in NOLA I guess we'll have to try out CCL or NCL but I'd rather stick with RCCL.

Or drive/fly to Galveston. Liberty is supposed to replace the Navigator for the 2015/2016 season... Or so I've been told. :)

Or drive/fly to Galveston. Liberty is supposed to replace the Navigator for the 2015/2016 season... Or so I've been told. :)

Liberty is already showing on the Grand Cayman calender starting May 20 as pointed out earlier in the thread. :)

Also interesting is that Navigator will be doing a few more Galveston cruises beyond the April 5 date that you can currently book through. (Based on that GC port calendar)

Looks like I'll either book NV for Apr 5 or Apr 19 depending on what sort of last minute deal I can get next year. Probably won't be able to sail on Liberty til 2016 :(

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

I suspect Liberty's schedule cannot be made past April 2015 because the port of Galveston must nail down a date when dredging and construction on terminal expansion will be completed.

When they get that in writing, I bet her fall/winter 2015 will be out.

Grand Cayman can be on any itinerary in the Gulf including Galveston, NOLA and Florida ports of embarkation. So that doesn't tell us much.

Edited by BecciBoo

Grand Cayman can be on any itinerary in the Gulf including Galveston, NOLA and Florida ports of embarkation. So that doesn't tell us much.

True, but it wouldn't make sense for Navigator to get there from anywhere but Galveston in April 2015, because she's heading to San Juan from Galveston (supposedly ;) )

We have had a printed poster through the door today (live in the UK) about european sailings for 2015. No mention at all of Adventure of the Seas. Here is a quote:

"Anthem of the Seas isn't the only ship sailing from the UK next year - Brilliance of the Seas once more makes Harwich her home in 2015. Between the two ships, you're absolutely spoiled for choice......"

Also I spoke to a TA who spoke to Royal Carribean who said that only Anthem was sailing from Southampton in 2015.

Still taking it all with a pinch of salt though - can't trust anyone!

Edited by Nettee

Explorer of the Seas now appears on the Rome Port cruise ship visits on 18 July 2015, 15 August 2015 and 9 September 2015.

Adventure of the Seas no longer appears Port of Rome in 2015.

My assumption is the refitted Explorer of the Seas goes to replace Adventure of the Seas in Southampton.

Now the big question Galveston or Sydney for Liberty of the Seas in 2015?

Explorer of the Seas now appears on the Rome Port cruise ship visits on 18 July 2015, 15 August 2015 and 9 September 2015.

My assumption is the refitted Explorer of the Seas goes to replace Adventure of the Seas in Southampton.

Most likely Liberty goes to Galveston. A ship larger than Navigator has been promised as part of the commitment with the port, and all the other candidate ships have been accounted for (I think).

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Good pick up BTW :).

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

sorry it was a brochure not a poster and from Royal Caribbean directly but I still trust Springaussie more! well spotted, I will go on hoping for some more, better value sailings from southampton in 2015. Hope you get Liberty where you want her....

Edited by Nettee

Even though I caught that Explorer was making a Trans-Atlantic first on the Madeira port website, they are still showing Adventure calling on the

25 June from Tenerife to La Coruna, Spain

26 August from Southampton to Tenerife

24 September from Tenerife to Porta Delgada, Azores

10 October from Tenerife to Sevilha (Portuguese for Seville)

These could be replaced by Explorer.

That last call is interesting as they show a destination of Seville. While I know that Seabourne, Azamara and SeaDream have made it into port there, I have never seen a ship as large as this listed for a port call there.

While Adventure is still showing on the Gibraltar and Villefranche/Cannes port calendar half of the sailings would fit to be replaced with the Explorer calls you found in Civitavecchia.

Gibraltar

6 June

2 July

15 July (Explorer)

28 July

11 Aug (Explorer)

5 September (Explorer)

Villafranche

9 June

5 July

17 July (Explorer)

1 August

14 August (Explorer)

Cannes

8 Sept (Explorer)

The interesting thing here is that the dropped (Rome) dates coincide with Civitavecchia port calls for Allure and Norwegian Epic.

Royal does now have the advantage that the other lines have for the most part finalized itineraries for 2015 in the region.

I only pray for the end of majesty already, if they can have liberty due 4-5 nights surely am explorer size can do 3-4 day, would blow the competition out of the water.

But if anything I would hope enchantment or grandeur get moved to take over. Royal has a bad ah bit of keeping ships in the same place for too long