Deployment schedule: let the guessing begin!

Waiting for the Jewel booking 2015 from Los Angeles.

Anyone has that secret?

I thought the Jewel will be doing alternating 3 and 4 night cruises out of San Diego, ca. :confused: I think starting in May or June of 2015..

I thought the Jewel will be doing alternating 3 and 4 night cruises out of San Diego, ca. :confused: I think starting in May or June of 2015..

Hmmm..I think it will be JOS out of San Pedro (Port of LA) or at least that's all the limited info (rumor) I've heard:

9-26-15

10-3-15

10-10-15

We'll see ;)

So far it just looks like some minor swaps and no major moves.

Freedom staying put.

Allure to Europe and Indy taking her place.

Must say the Indy's 7 day itinerary doing San Juan, St. Kitts and St. Maartin look better than the Allure and Oasis's eastern itinerary.

Exactly what I thought. Also interesting that fares on Oasis are actually showing lower than normal for this far in advance.

Interesting that both Oasis and Allure are doing 3 day sailings at about the same time in October 2015. Allure in Europe and Oasis from FLL.

Guess the Oasis 17th of October, 4 days prior to this ,October 21st sailing must be a charter or something.

Allure is a good add on for the TA and repositions the ship from Civitavecchia for the Ocean Voyage.

Freedom staying put.

Must say the Indy's 7 day itinerary doing San Juan, St. Kitts and St. Maartin look better than the Allure and Oasis's eastern itinerary.

Where did you get this information?

That's a nice itinerary. I would regret losing St. Thomas on its own, but I'd take San Juan and St. Kitts over Nassau and St. Thomas. Looks rather inexpensive too.

Come on Quantum May '15!!! Still waiting for ya.

Freedom staying put.

Interesting. So if Freedom is staying put in PC and Independence is taking over for Allure at PE, then I guess that means Liberty will be going to Galveston.

Edited by ahecht