Deployment schedule: let the guessing begin!

I've been searching this thread for the deployment schedule and can't find it. I am looking for Hawaii in the fall of 2015. Does anyone now when that should be out? (Vancouver to Honolulu)

Week of March 24, we'll see if they stick to that !

These Hawaii runs are primarily re-positionings so it would seem there's no guarantee they'll happen every year - look at Rhapsody, their Hawaii/Pacific run went away.

Edited by pspercy

Would love to know if anyone has information about Explorer relocating to Asia in 2015 and, if this is true, when itineraries might be released?

We've been discussing it and putting in our wish lists. Read back over the past 3 or 4 pages.

J

Would love to know if anyone has information about Explorer relocating to Asia in 2015 and, if this is true, when itineraries might be released?

Royal Caribbean currently has two ships based at Port Canaveral, and will base a third ship here starting in November for 26 voyages.

From Florida Today.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1994600

At the moment Explorer of the Seas only has 15 cruises for sale from Port Canaveral that is 11 short of 26 cruises.

OR

Is Adventure of the Seas doing the remaining 11 cruises next season?

The way I read the article Explorer of the Seas is doing 11 more cruises from Port Canaveral before going to Asia. So I assume a early May departure to Asia. Dry dock in Singapore between Asia and Australian season would be the most practical in that situation. (Oct/Nov)

Any thoughts?

I would love more Boston cruises other than to the northeast (seeing as I am from the area). I really would love to see a cruise from Boston to Bermuda with one of the bigger ships. I love the freedom class and the voyager class too much to get on a smaller ship, consider me jaded but I love the bigger ships and would love a bermuda cruise on one of them.

Just book the Eastern Med cruise b2b on June 6 and 13 on the Splendour. Going to take a chance and try the smaller ship. We love the two itineraries! We have been to the Greek islands but not Venice or Crete. Only 15 months to go!

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Would be a very nice cruise.

Did you hear that from any reliable sources? I'm curious as to whether they'll open them ASAP or wait for the full reveal announcement later in March.

My guess. I did hear that Anthem will be released with a big advertising campaign.

A little over a month from now, if they are able to hold the schedule posted a couple weeks ago.

http://www.creative.rccl.com/Sales/Royal/Deployment/2015_2016/14037156_Deployment_Opening_Flyer_FINAL3.pdf

Some posters feel by looking at port schedules that fall 2015 Van to Hono will not happen -Jewel scheduled to go canal. Everyone is guessing.

Quantum has a fair few available now

Anthem is due in about a month to have first releases

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Anthem starts booking in UK on Wednesday. Starts sailing April 2015. Itineraries already known.

http://viewer.zmags.com/publication/b1acb27d#/b1acb27d/10

Edited by Bobal

Some posters feel by looking at port schedules that fall 2015 Van to Hono will not happen -Jewel scheduled to go canal. Everyone is guessing.

This thread is all about guessing and then that leads for some speculation and then someone else comes with a bit of fact that is found somewhere and so on......

That said, the current speculation does not have Jewel heading toward Hawaii in fall 2015, but to San Juan.

HAWAII/AUSTRALIA- EX, RD, VY, LG

WINTER CARIBBEAN- BR (Tampa), GR (Baltimore), JW (San Juan), LB (Galveston), NV (San Juan), QN (Bayonne), VI (Tampa)

RD - Radiance would be the ship to head out from Vancouver on the 11 September, 2015.

HI/Aust is scheduled for the week of 24 March for official deployment.

Where is Oasis sailing to after she returns from a 7 Night W. Caribbean departing October 10th, 2015 and returning to FLL October 17th, 2015? There is nothing on the schedule for October 17th, 2015. So a 4-Night to somewhere?? Next scheduled sailing is October 21, 2015 3-Night Bahamas Getaway that puts her back into normal Saturday rotation.

Where is Oasis sailing to after she returns from a 7 Night W. Caribbean departing October 10th, 2015 and returning to FLL October 17th, 2015? There is nothing on the schedule for October 17th, 2015. So a 4-Night to somewhere?? Next scheduled sailing is October 21, 2015 3-Night Bahamas Getaway that puts her back into normal Saturday rotation.

On a pricing website that sometimes shows ship charters, nothing has shown up yet for those 4 days. There is no scheduled 4 day cruise.

Maybe they ordered new furniture and carpeting and it is delivered and installed on those days....a little quickie, so to speak.

We are booked on the Oasis 10/31/15 Eastern. That is the last sailing showing. There is also a Western on 10/24/15

Edited by molly361

Looking to plan a 5 night to the Caribbean in March, April or May 2015 we have done LOS several times so want a change. We can leave from FLL or PC please look into your mirror ball and see if any other ships will be doing a 5 nights after LOS leaves. They show the standard posted sailings Brillance from Tampa but very far for us looking to stay in our radius of FLL/PC. Last week when I spoke to a rep he did say in May 2015 a ship (not certain of the name) was doing 5 nights to Cozumel / Roatan but no other rep can see or confirm this this.

Happy Sailing and thanks a bunch!!!