stock benefits

RNGALNG

My hubby bought me the shares of stock for CCL needed to get onboard credit for Christmas. We are getting ready to go on our next cruise and I am trying to get this all straightened out.

Since he bought it in the 401K himself, there is no broker, it shows up in his 401K file. He found the correct page that shows that we own it and what its value was at the end of last week.

We were told to take it to our TA and have them fax it to the number listed on the page giving us all the lines fax and phone numbers.

UI sat there while she sent it to them yesterday, over 24 hours now.

My question: How long does it take to get put into our cruise personalizer? Should I be calling the number to see what the hold up is or do I wait?

Thanks for your answer. Just trying to get it all straight!

My hubby bought me the shares of stock for CCL needed to get onboard credit for Christmas. We are getting ready to go on our next cruise and I am trying to get this all straightened out.

Since he bought it in the 401K himself, there is no broker, it shows up in his 401K file. He found the correct page that shows that we own it and what its value was at the end of last week.

We were told to take it to our TA and have them fax it to the number listed on the page giving us all the lines fax and phone numbers.

UI sat there while she sent it to them yesterday, over 24 hours now.

My question: How long does it take to get put into our cruise personalizer? Should I be calling the number to see what the hold up is or do I wait?

Thanks for your answer. Just trying to get it all straight!

If you have booked a cruise for Christmas and this is what you are asking obc as a shareholder for you are probably too early They ask you to request your obc after final payment day - probably because you may have sold your shares by then You have to show them an up to date shareholder cert.

If your cruise isn't for a while then I'd wait a week or so. If it's not in, then call. I've had a couple that didn't go through ( even though the fax certainly seemed to go thru). When you call have the fax receipt that shows the date and time it was faxed. Also, if you can, scan your paperwork and have it ready to send as an email attachment. If you have to call them they will have you email it while you are on the line and then they can confirm receipt.

I mailed mine about three weeks ago. The credit was posted about eight days later. There have been several threads about this and it usually takes a week or two, and if you don't see it in ten days or so have your TA contact Princess. They have been known to lose them particularly if faxed in.

It seems to be taking 1 to 2 weeks to show up on the Cruise Personalize. Note that since the shares are in his 401k, they are in his name, not yours. So he must be on the cruise to get the benefit.

Of course he will be joining me on the cruise! No fun without my main squeeze! I can access his part of the personalizer so can see all of 'our' onboard credits. Thanks!

If you have booked a cruise for Christmas and this is what you are asking obc as a shareholder for you are probably too early They ask you to request your obc after final payment day - probably because you may have sold your shares by then You have to show them an up to date shareholder cert.

No, I received the stock as a gift for Christmas and we will be cruising the second week of February. So, the timing is just right! The paper we sent has what our stock was worth at the close of January. . .

No, I received the stock as a gift for Christmas and we will be cruising the second week of February. So, the timing is just right! The paper we sent has what our stock was worth at the close of January. . .

Princess doesn't care what the stock is worth but they do need to see that you own 100 or more shares.

Mike:)

If you (TA) need to call, they can look up your fax by the time and date it was sent. You can verify that they received it with a phone call to the correct department. Sometimes this will hurry the procedure. If your TA sent it, then they should be the one to call.

Be sure to take a copy of your stock purchase an/or OBC with you, just in case there is a problem and you need proof.

Like others have mentioned, give it a week. They may need to verify your purchase and ownership.

It is a wonderful gesture by CCL. Besides my $25 quarterly dividends, I've received anywhere from $50 to $250 OBC 9 times in the past year.