hihosilvers

Does CarnivalLive appeal to you?  

593 members have voted

1. 1. Does CarnivalLive appeal to you?

• No - not at all, under any circumstances
    • With the rights artists, and at the right price
    • I like what they've introduced so far
    • I love the idea

About 2 years now. Take a look if you allow them to take autogiros from you. $2 a day per person goes to a pool that includes entertainment.

That's when we went back to cash tips.

That has nothing to do with with these concerts, and I don't care that a whopping $2 a day goes to the ships entertainment, whether I see all the entertainment or not. You never see any of the shows, play bingo, play trivia, nothing that has to do with entertainment ?

About 2 years now. Take a look if you allow them to take autogiros from you. $2 a day per person goes to a pool that includes entertainment.

That's when we went back to cash tips.

That goes to the pool attendants, not any entertainment which is paid a salary.

If it's a band you want to see who cares where it's at, If it's Central Park, 100,000 seat venue, county fair or Carnival ship. If you want to see them you will go, if you don't you won't. Mötley Crüe is starting their final tour, I bet they sell out everywhere they go, they are an 80's band

Saw Styx at the Ventura County Fair a few years ago. Stadium was 3/4 full.

What's wrong with playing fairs? Their money is just as green as any arena in the country.

Dana Carvey, Kevin Nealon and Dennis Miller played at the Iowa State Fair along with Toby Keith, Alan Jackson, Carley Rae Jepsen, Train and others.

I think CCL is doing something positive to have bookings on their older ships. They have added some nice upgrades and now the "concerts". Many people cannot do the fairs, work or even temps or amount of walking involved. This is a nice option for a lot of people. I would NOT book a cruise just for a concert but IF that cruise was from the port I wanted, the week I wanted and he itinerary I wanted, I would add on $20 for the concert. Most of the concert ports I have already over done anyway so a concert would make that port desirable for a change.