food photos

LHT28

Not sure if many people take photos of their food but would anyone have a photo of the Thai Vegetable Curry from Red Ginger?

I always seem to forget to get a photo of some dishes until it is almost gone ;)

Not sure if many people take photos of their food but would anyone have a photo of the Thai Vegetable Curry from Red Ginger?

I always seem to forget to get a photo of some dishes until it is almost gone ;)

Ok,i'm in.

Why do you want a picture of a plate of Thai Vegetable Curry :confused:

Isn't this it?

Google is our friend :p;)[/size]

That may have been the intent but nothing like what I had on either ship

both were very different

Maybe they changed the recipe ;)

Thanks anyway

121126.jpg Might be the best meal that I have eaten on a ship, ever.

Agreed! We ate in Red Ginger 4 times and I had it 3 times. Only time I ordered something else was the day they brought on board fresh tuna from our stop in Fararava. It was seared and delicious!

egyruru5.jpguzaqeber.jpg

Lyn,

Here is your vegetable green curry photo. I just ate it this evening in Red Ginger, so delicious, got it with the jasmine white rice. For those who've not tried it, the green curry is mild to medium, the vegetables are tofu, mushrooms, eggplant (aubergine) and sweet potato. I also posted the Miso Sea Bass, which my husband ordered. It was so good he ordered a second, which I nibbled on too. Yum.

Hope the pics are not too dark or muddy....I'm new at trying to post photos from my iPad, which is all I had with me at the time!

Terry

egyruru5.jpguzaqeber.jpg

Lyn,

Here is your vegetable green curry photo. I just ate it this evening in Red Ginger, so delicious, got it with the jasmine white rice

Terry

Thanks Terry

That is the same as we had a few weeks ago ..only less sauce

Also with the jasmine rice ...YUUMY

Talking on cellphones, setting up computer thingies, flash pictures of each others food....

How about the others at the table or other tables wish to enjoy the decorum?

Some consideration please not everyone is so self absorbed ....manners please.

Talking on cellphones, setting up computer thingies, flash pictures of each others food....

How about the others at the table or other tables wish to enjoy the decorum?

Some consideration please not everyone is so self absorbed ....manners please.

Wow, you are a curmudgeon!:D

I really do not equate talking on cell phones at restaurants with taking a couple of food photos on one's cruise.

Goodness, I hope I didn't offend anyone. The iPad is large, and I did it quickly and then put it down on the floor. Good point though, I suppose one should ask others at the table if they mind if I take a quick photo. I've never been accused of having bad manners before and I always have my cell phone off at dinner, promise.

My family is all over the place, San Francisco, Michigan, England. I have them set up as a small hidden group on Facebook, and try to send them daily pics of what we're doing. They especially love Oceania food pics. Have to say though, the connection is so very slow it's proving to be a real annoyance. It's a miracle those pics showed up.

Consider my hand slapped........

Terry

Goodness, I hope I didn't offend anyone. The iPad is large, and I did it quickly and then put it down on the floor. Good point though, I suppose one should ask others at the table if they mind if I take a quick photo. I've never been accused of having bad manners before and I always have my cell phone off at dinner, promise.

My family is all over the place, San Francisco, Michigan, England. I have them set up as a small hidden group on Facebook, and try to send them daily pics of what we're doing. They especially love Oceania food pics. Have to say though, the connection is so very slow it's proving to be a real annoyance. It's a miracle those pics showed up.

Consider my hand slapped........

Terry

I love cuisine too, and people but please be considerate that others may not share your passion and find then highly repulsive.

Here in Hawaii its rather upsetting to se some cultures snapping pictures of each other and their food all throughout their meal.

The ease and availability of a whole range of gadgets has fosters a false belief that "everyone" loves them. They don't.

Just because you can do something, does that mean thus that you should?