Worse than they thought

tbill

So if I get the virus at my grocery store, should I get free groceries? I don't mean to sound disrespectful honestly. But come on. How many of these people got sick on the plane? How many people boarded the ship already sick? How many people boarded that ship not even knowing they were sick?

I agree with Bonnie...

Apparently, plenty who were onboard thought it was fine. There are posts from several who were and you weren't. Why is this your crusade? You weren't onboard. You're like a dog with a bone. Let it go.

They missed two days and a couple of ports. So, why should they get 100%? You need to learn that things happen and they're not always someone's fault.

I said the same thing a few days ago. Some people have nothing better to do than complain, I figure..

Perhaps the objection to not getting a 100% refund but rather 50-50% means that to get the full refund you must take another cruise. No doubt some do not want to take another cruise, but for me 50% off of this cruise would seem adequate compensation, and the additional 50% on the next cruise would be a great incentive to try again.

For the record the pools and hot tubs were not closed. My friend was in the pool every day. Shows were rescheduled, not canceled and there continued to be live music in all the venues that usually have them. I was on this cruise and not sure why false info is being spread by some.

For the record the pools and hot tubs were not closed. My friend was in the pool every day. Shows were rescheduled, not canceled and there continued to be live music in all the venues that usually have them. I was on this cruise and not sure why false info is being spread by some.

Because "someone" has been looking for attention and purposely tries to incite everyone. One thread was edited heavily after posts by OP were pulled. I think one was also deleted.

Edited by BND

Because "someone" has been looking for attention and purposely tries to incite everyone. One thread was edited heavily after posts by OP were pulled. I think one was also deleted.

You are 100% correct, on all parts.

What is funny, is that the person is that way on every thread I have seen "them" on. Very defensive, adversarial almost. That's no way to carry yourself or to make friends for your next cruise. I tried to figure out what the underlying problem was, never did. Some people just like drama, and being miserable.. I guess. Who has time for "Grumpy Gus"?

What is funny, is that the person is that way on every thread I have seen "them" on. Very defensive, adversarial almost. That's no way to carry yourself or to make friends for your next cruise. I tried to figure out what the underlying problem was, never did. Some people just like drama, and being miserable.. I guess. Who has time for "Grumpy Gus"?

Exactly, "someone" is a drama queen for sure.