$10.00 sale

beshears

I thought the quality of the shirts were pretty low and not worth $10.

Actually, IMHO, the $10 T-shirts are about the only thing truly worth $10 on these sales.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Every day they offer something different..to make it real desirable they cover it with blankets for a couple of hours:rolleyes:

One day is booze and cigarettes (these are more than 10 for sure!;))

other days:

Bijoux accessories (scarves, bags, costume jewelry etc)

tee shirts and logo items

watches and boxed watch/costume jewelry gift sets

boxed mens ties

sunglasses

and of course inch of gold is always out there..but those inches add up to more than $10:p

I don't know why I know these things, I avoid the "sales" like a plague (noro for instance):D

But since I just read in my paper today from Chairman Fain that on board revenue made up for slipping cabin sales last quarter, you better believe they have 10 dollar sales:p

Thank you "everyone" for getting back with me.

Yes, I know it is nothing real special, but it is FUN looking over everything to see what you can find. As a couple people mentioned, I have got some very NICE evening bags that I couldn't have even got them that cheap at the "thrift store." Then to top this off, I still have a watch that is STILL running.:) I have so many watches. It cost more to pay for the battery than the watch's.

The quality of the t shirts is actually pretty good. However, on Princess they do carry the Princess logo in addition to the city or country that the cruise called on. They have lasted far better than any I have picked up in the ports themselves.

...I have got some very NICE evening bags that I couldn't have even got them that cheap at the "thrift store." ....

Exactly the same for me. The evening bags are a steal, IMO. I also have a couple shawls in different colors. They also make nice little gifts for the gals in your life. :)

Thats why they put the table near the coffee shop - so people can watch - best entertainment on the ship!

You would think these were precious diamonds!

Yes, I too have purchased a couple of clutch purses, and a watch - cheaper than a battery, and better to wear in some countries than an expensive one, or on the beach - if it gets lost not biggie. Funny, you never loose the cheap ones, and the batteries last for a couple of trips if you remember to pull the battery out when not wearing them.

True they arent. i did get a really nice St Thomas shirt on the Allure back in May it was nice.. The rest I use when i am at home walking about the house. I always say i will never buy them but i always end up getting 3 or 4 lol

My black evening bag from 10 cruises ago ($10 sale on Disney Magic) is going on cruise #17 next week. It's also been to a few weddings and other "evening bag" events. I was at the Bijoux Terner store in Atlantic City (I think it closed since then) and bought a watch because I had forgotten mine, and I'm wearing it today. I love "junk" sales because I love shopping but hate spending money:D!

Beth