Price drop

Delboy1

Noticed today on Oceania website drop in price for European cruises this summer. Asked my TA to seek reduction on cruise we booked last April but not yet paid for. Anyone else has obtained reduction or upgrade?

Yes we're able to get one on one of our April- June cruises.:D

• 4 weeks later...
Sent email to my TA as the cabin we booked for the August 2nd Marina cruise is now $1,500 less on the website as compared to my guest statement. Fingers crossed, but honestly, not very hopeful :(

For the life of me I cannot see a price drop from the 2014 Brochure & the current pricing on the website

What brochure did you book from or cabin Cat ?

Edited by LHT28

For the life of me I cannot see a price drop from the 2014 Brochure & the current pricing on the website

What brochure did you book from or cabin Cat ?

Booked an OC suite for the August 2nd cruise

When I booked the cruise price on the website was $13,999. This is the same fare on my guest statement for the early booking amount.

Currently the OC suite on the Oceania website for this cruise has a fare amount of $12,499

I contacted my TA, who then contacted Oceania. Oceania notified my TA that my cruise booking was not available for any additional discounts or credits.

Booked an OC suite for the August 2nd cruise

When I booked the cruise price on the website was $13,999. This is the same fare on my guest statement for the early booking amount.

Currently the OC suite on the Oceania website for this cruise has a fare amount of $12,499

That is what I did not understand as both brochures I have show $12,499 for the OC

There usually is not a big price drop for those amounts

I see in the brochure your cruise had a $3000. savings per cabin ..that would be the $1500 difference you might be seeing

I know my invoices for cruises show the breakdown like this

Cruise Fare USD XXXXXX.00

Savings

EBD (XXXX.00)

Bounus Discount (1500.00)

cruise fare total XXXX.00

which coincidently ends up the same as the website /brochure rate

Not saying that is what happened to you but it sometimes is confusing the way it is invoiced

Lyn

Edited by LHT28