frozen blended drinks

lssg

Adding chocolate to a BBC...truly decadent!! And something I MUST try!

So glad someone suggested it and all the more reason to look forward to my upcoming transatlantic...

...why I never thought of adding chocolate before, I'll never know. :)

Edited by cadburysmom

I haven't sailed Celebrity, but my favorite drink on Carnival was called Kiss on the lips. It is basically peach scnapps, mango puree, ice and a swirl of grenadine. I have tried to duplicate it at home, but never quite as good. It is just really super refreshing. I doubt Celebrity has anything similar but if they do, please let me know! Otherwise, my go to drinks frozen drinks are Strawberry Daquiri, Pina Colada or if I am feeling crazy, a Miami Vice.

French Caribbean: Malibu Coconut rum, Chambord Black Raspberry liqueur and passionfruit puree.

Oh my! That's sounds great! Grasshoppers are my favorite go frozen drink. Brandy Alexanders are a close second! Do they serve those on board?

Toasted Almond over crushed ice:cool:mmmmmmm

This sounds great too! I will have to try it!

Great thread! Carry on with the list! ;) We got the classic package and I plan to take full advantage!!:D

French Caribbean (check)

Mudslide (check)

Miami Vice (check)

..............:cool::cool::cool:

• 3 weeks later...
Never seen the BBC on a meni. Can you just ask for it?

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Hi,:) most bartenders know how to make them and there are lots

of drinks not on menus so yes, just ask for it;)

Does anyone know if the "welcome aboard" drink in a souvenir glass is included in the premium beverage package?

What welcome aboard drink are you referring to? The champagne

is what I take after boarding the ship:D...that is complimentary.

All these drinks are making me thirsty:D !!!! Wouldn't the Mudslide and these other fancy drinks be rather filling though? Does anyone know if they serve moscato wine on the S class ships? It is sweet but soooo good!!!!

All these drinks are making me thirsty:D !!!! Wouldn't the Mudslide and these other fancy drinks be rather filling though? Does anyone know if they serve moscato wine on the S class ships? It is sweet but soooo good!!!!

Yes, they serve it. Not sure which brand but I have had it before

and yes, it is very sweet. Check the wine list.

at dinner they had a good selections of wine to pick from each night. the bartenders were pleasant and would also experiment making frozen drinks by the pool....

Edited by lssg

We decided to skip dessert one night so we could make the early show - a couple of Mudslides during the show were just the ticket! WRT sweet wine - if you have the premium package be sure to try the Pacific Rim Riesling - a sweet, unctuous Late Harvest wine.