hate paper luggage tags

bostonfred

You can use 2" clear packing tape over the paper tags and it will make them....plastic tags that are pretty close to bullet proof.

This method is so much stonger than the ones at the pier, yet everyone makes the paper tags so much more difficult than it needs to be..

(the only way these would come off, is by being cut off intentionally)

Edited by bguppies

Last year I printed them on full sheet labels I purchased from Staples.

I used the adhesive to stick them together at certain points and was able to staple them as well.

I ended up sticking them on my luggage as well. I found they were more durable than the paper ones.

We don't trust the paper tags we print out...on the Oasis in Nov,we could get better ones from the porters at the dock...will be on the getaway this month...does ncl have luggage tags at the dock??:):)

yes, you can, but I can assure you, the paper ones are plenty ok and will get your luggage to your cabin just as fast. At first, we were the same, now we are used to the paper ones. Most, if not all the mass marketed lines are using paper now and have been for quite a while.

I bought an 8-pack from Amazon and they work great for NCL's paper tags:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B009PGOCUE/ref=oh_details_o01_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I did have the paper tag that I used packing tape on fall off :eek:. I had some gift cards and amazon credits so I tried these at cruisetags.ca they are $16.95 (a little expensive) but are durable and won't rip off your bag like the paper one's . One more thing I don't have to worry about..:D..Oh, and you have them for life..Like your lanyard, if I had one..lol

Edited by miataman19