MS Eurodam, MS Nieuw Amsterdam Sail-Away, February 9, 2014

aliaschief

Well, two hours later the thread is posted. Original would not allow me to paste link or correct typo.

http://portevergladeswebcam.com

Thanks CC for fixing the site. Never realize how addicted we are until the site goes on the blink.

NA is scheduled for 4:00 PM and for some unknown reason Eurodam is 10:00 PM.

Edited by aliaschief

Well, two hours later the thread is posted. Original would not allow me to paste link or correct typo.

http://portevergladeswebcam.com

Thanks CC for fixing the site. Never realize how addicted we are until the site goes on the blink.

NA is scheduled for 4:00 PM and for some unknown reason Eurodam is 10:00 PM.

I'm curious what the reason is. Please post if you find out. Eurodam is the cruise Thebes is on. He was so excited for his first cruise that I hope all goes well.

I'll be here for sure, and also watching Breakaway from New York Harbor. My daughter's first cruise They should be on board by now.

Let's hope Breakaway is on time. If so, it should pass Verizzano Bridge just before 4.

Roy

I'm curious what the reason is. Please post if you find out. Eurodam is the cruise Thebes is on. He was so excited for his first cruise that I hope all goes well.

It was a database corruption issue. It looks like they did a rebuild overnight and it's fine now. (Yes, I am a geek.)

Doing a little research on why Eurodam is cruising late and came up with nada.

However, did find out MS Nieuw Amsterdam is a a charter. A nude cruise. So sail-away could be interesting. On our recent NA cruise I remember some of the crew discussing it. Only can go nude out of port and on deck.

Remember a bar tender saying "he wish he could take the week off as it is not a pretty site." One of the new bar staff stated "I'm a nude cruise virgin and nervous about this."

However, did find out MS Nieuw Amsterdam is a a charter. A nude cruise. So sail-away could be interesting. On our recent NA cruise I remember some of the crew discussing it. Only can go nude out of port and on deck.

Remember a bar tender saying "he wish he could take the week off as it is not a pretty site." One of the new bar staff stated "I'm a nude cruise virgin and nervous about this."

LOL Chief - I feel for them. hoping to be here for the sail a way.

Oooo-er.... not sure I want to watch this sailaway:eek: Wonder if Lou/Dave will zoom in......

Breakaway has left the dock and begun her sail down the Hudson. I'm watching on portnywebcam.com. Anyone know if that's Lou and Dave?

Certainly is. Lou and Dave have all the webcams you see either at the bottom of their screen or in the upper left dialog.

The 2 in one view of both NY harbor and Port NY is also very nice.

Roy