MS Eurodam & MS Nieuw Amsterdam Sail-Away, Feb. 16, 2014

aliaschief

Were you able to catch any of the return. Breakaway passed Verizzano before I woke and passed only briefly through the Port Cam's field of view.

Thanks, Copper.

Roy

No, I slept through it. She and the kids had a wonderful time. Great entertainment, lots of music venues, music in the MDR, rope climbing and all sorts of things for the kids. ONly problem, her neighbor smoked on the balcony.

ahh - I might be able to catch it after all - was busy loading info on the halfacts website

Glad to see you have power. Hopefully, it shouldn't be long, but you missed a great Nieuw Amsterdam show.

Mamaofami, you didn't miss much this morning. Just very brief views.

Roy

Roy, will Marc Ferris be at the piano bar on any of those Crystal cruises? That's some wonderful itinerary you have there.:)

That's a real bummer. He gets on the Symphony as I get off. I think he is going to the Serenity by late this year. Perhaps fortunately I just transferred my Crystal transatlantic from the Symphony to the Serenity to meet up with the Prinsendam, so I may get lucky that cruise.

Roy

Glad to see you have power. Hopefully, it shouldn't be long, but you missed a great Nieuw Amsterdam show.

Mamaofami, you didn't miss much this morning. Just very brief views.

Roy

yes, we have power:D but the trees sure were making cracking noises - the bathtub will stay full until tomorrow;)

You can't do everything all the time:D I like to think that what we are working on is worth missing one N Amsterdam show. At least, I hope so