Next cruise booking

csk

I booked a cruise last week with a next cruise booking from March 2008,(forgot about it), and now the cruise has dropped $50 per person for same category, was wondering if they will honor the new price since I booked when they were giving price drops. I called RC, but the women said she would have to talk to a supervisor and they were gone for the night. Thought maybe someone on here had that experience , Thanks

As long as you are before final payment and the new price us not part of a sale or restricted to new bookings then you should get the price drop.

Hopefully someone else will see this thread (Bob or Patti) as I believe that you have one of the golden cruise certificates that will allow you to combine other discounts with it.

I booked a cruise last week with a next cruise booking from March 2008,(forgot about it), and now the cruise has dropped $50 per person for same category, was wondering if they will honor the new price since I booked when they were giving price drops. I called RC, but the women said she would have to talk to a supervisor and they were gone for the night. Thought maybe someone on here had that experience , Thanks

Next Cruise certificates from 2008 are GOLDEN TICKETS! You are eligible to combine savings certificates, stockholder credit and anything else....and you are eligible for price drops right up until 72 hours before sailing.

OMG...take advantage of everything you can! And you will need a supervisor or resolutions to approve it, because probably most of the people working there now, are unfamiliar with the benefits that were available "back then". :D:D

Next Cruise certificates from 2008 are GOLDEN TICKETS! You are eligible to combine savings certificates, stockholder credit and anything else....and you are eligible for price drops right up until 72 hours before sailing.

OMG...take advantage of everything you can! And you will need a supervisor or resolutions to approve it, because probably most of the people working there now, are unfamiliar with the benefits that were available "back then". :D:D

I knew someone out there would have the answer.

Thanks everyone, I almost knew that was the answer, but the young lady I spoke with last night did not have a clue, she said she had only been working at Royal Caribbean since last year. will let you know the answer today when I call

You have to remind them that the NC you are converting to a specific cruise was created in 2008 prior to the changes in what you can and can not combine. Many of the reps are new and will not be aware of this.

Just an update, I talked with the Diamond Plus Crown and Anchor and two supervisors, and they would not give me any reduction, they all three said that we are no longer grandfathered in, I tried to talk to resulatins desk but told me not available . I am sure I was told we could do this. Any one with other suggestins?

Just an update, I talked with the Diamond Plus Crown and Anchor and two supervisors, and they would not give me any reduction, they all three said that we are no longer grandfathered in, I tried to talk to resulatins desk but told me not available . I am sure I was told we could do this. Any one with other suggestins?

Is this the number you have for Resolutions 1-800-205-9812? I would call them tomorrow.

Not grandfathered in. That annoys me. They had the terms and conditions back then, and you got the next cruise thing in good faith. That is why people don't trust big companies. Sure change the conditions for new certificates, but if you had one that you bought with that bunch of perks then you should get them. Yep, I am still annoyed. Some OBC ends up costing them a fraction of the actual credit they give you. They make out like you are asking for something you were never entitled to.

Similar with the amenities for C&A levels. We get onto the loyalty scheme bandwagon, and then you are told you get one drink per household. What? Do I need a divorce so that I can travel unmarried to my husband so I can get a coke to drink all for myself? Don't offer the extra incentives if you are then going to make people feel like they have to question and ask for the carrots you dangle.

Yep, still annoyed. I hope you get your entitlement OP.