Fabulouse price drop!

webecruzin2

There is no price drop page. You have to go to Celebrity and get the latest price. To get a reduction, Celebrity has to be offering a lower price than you paid, not if you can find a lower price anywhere. For example, if a travel agent prebooks an bundle of rooms, he can get a discount and pass it on to his customers.You couldn't use this.

You must be able to sign up for email alerts. A couple of days ago I received an email with the subject line: "Your Price Drops Are Ready".

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Oops, my bad. :( We went from 1549 to 949 that's $1200.00 in savings for 2 pax. We also went from a 2B to a gty. But heck, as long as we get a balcony, I don't care about the gty issue, we'll take what they give us and and as an Elite my Celebrity rep said if possible we'll get a 1 cat. upgrade from whatever cabin we end up with. But we don't care, the savings more than makes up for it.

Sorry about not putting the Price Drop page link here when I first posted. Thanks Gimletgal for doing that!

I also check Celebrity website every day before final payment, and sometimes several times a day as I've seen prices change quickly.

That's how I found the drop. I then checked CC price drop page and sure enough it was there.

I was so excited I just wanted to let others know quickly so they could save, too! :)

I don't nt to rain on your parade but, unless it's a big time suite, is it possible that you might have overpaid when you booked it? I book balconys and in 31 cruises, the most mine has went down is about $200.

Yes you do.