Bed

cwo4wife

The beds are usually set up together....if they are not that way when you board, simply tell (or leave a note) for your cabin attendant...and they will fix it. It will be that way for the duration of the cruise.

The stateroom we are in says this: Two twin beds that convert to a Royal King.

I would like it to be a Royal King when we sleep. Do I need to tell the Room Steward each night?

You should be able to let your TA or someone at the cruise line know ahead of time, so that when you board, your bed will be made up as a King. If not, just ask your room steward. No need to tell the steward each night. It will remain so for the duration of your cruise, unless you and your spouse have a falling out and suddenly need different sleeping arrangements.:eek::D

Thank you cb at sea.

The beds are usually set up together....if they are not that way when you board, simply tell (or leave a note) for your cabin attendant...and they will fix it. It will be that way for the duration of the cruise.

Thank you beachbum 53.

You should be able to let your TA or someone at the cruise line know ahead of time, so that when you board, your bed will be made up as a King. If not, just ask your room steward. No need to tell the steward each night. It will remain so for the duration of your cruise, unless you and your spouse have a falling out and suddenly need different sleeping arrangements.:eek::D

• 3 weeks later...

For Carnival, Cunard and Celebrity there was a place in the registration/booking info where you could indicate your preference. much as in how you indicate your dining time.

Otherwise I would ask your agent ot the cruise line ; -)

But look online in the reservation info area first, you might find it there.

Sara

Our experience has been we tell RCI how we want the beds, and they set them up the opposite way literally everytime.

No big deal, just tell your room steward how you want them, and it is done.

Surprising - that has just as literally never happened to us. And typically when we board and first meet our room steward they confirm if everything is as it should be. As a repeat cruiser if you are a C & A member, there is a check box in the profile section specific to bed arrangements that may help prevent any confusion.

Edited by leaveitallbehind

The stateroom we are in says this: Two twin beds that convert to a Royal King.

I would like it to be a Royal King when we sleep. Do I need to tell the Room Steward each night?

you can indicate your preference BEFORE you board on the online check in, and it will be set up that way when you board. if not, just ask the steward and it will be done by dinner and will stay that way all week.