Trouble logging into "my celebrity"

bhughey

I just tried to log into my account and got the following ERROR:

"We Apologize for the Error.

The page you're looking for can't be found. It could be that the page has moved, the page has been eliminated, or the web address entered could be incorrect. To navigate away from this error page, click on a link above or below, or redirect to Celebrity Cruises website."

Anyone else having trouble logging in?

You are not alone... there are a lot of issues with the site. Our reservation, made onboard last summer for this summer, has not shown a payment and we have made several. Have to call our contact at Celebrity in FT. Lauderdale to make payments and get updated receipts of payments.

IT issues have not been dealt with in the last few months.

I just tried to log into my account and got the following ERROR:

"We Apologize for the Error.

The page you're looking for can't be found. It could be that the page has moved, the page has been eliminated, or the web address entered could be incorrect. To navigate away from this error page, click on a link above or below, or redirect to Celebrity Cruises website."

Anyone else having trouble logging in?

Mine did the same thing earlier. If you want to do something with an existing reservation, I was able to go into "already booked" and get to my reservation through choosing one of the choices and then entering my cruise #, date, etc. when asked.

Good luck!

I was told by an agent about a couple of months ago that the best way to log in is to go the "Already Booked" tab at the top of the page and enter that way. Just click on one of the options like "On Line" Check in and enter your booking information. I have found that I receive very few error messages this way.

Edited by cruisingator2

Worked fine with me today. Although the link to download the Shore and Land Excursions pdf file did not work. I called and they said they had some trouble with this function so they will e-mail me the pdf file.

Tom

Tried this morning and tried now, can't get in, get the page error, was worried it was my login, final payment due in a couple of days, I already made it a week or so ago but wanted to make sure all looked good.... started to worry.

I was told by an agent about a couple of months ago that the best way to log in is to go the "Already Booked" tab at the top of the page and enter that way. Just click on one of the options like "On Line" Check in and enter your booking information. I have found that I receive very few error messages this way.

Passing a long-term workaround to your customer instead of fixing the issue. Top-notch IT work there. :rolleyes:

I just tried to get prices for a TA cruise for Oct. 2015 and it keeps showing "application error" as soon as you try to book. I'd call them for a price, but we all know how long that will take. I'll keep trying and if no luck I'm prepared switch to Princess. So frustrating!

I cannot log in using Chrome but I can log in using IE7. I did find a way to get in via Chrome using the following link...

http://www.celebritycruises.com/onlinecheckin

I'm on a B2B that departs the 23rd of next month. I can access my docs for the second cruise for my luggage tags, which I don't need, but not the first, which I do need :) Might have to resort to the old fashion way, using the phone :eek: