Bonus points?

Bfson

While I received Captains Club credit for our early March cruise, we have not yet gotten our bonus points. I called and was told they would eventually be posted to my account. It got me wondering, has anyone received there bonus points yet?

While I received Captains Club credit for our early March cruise, we have not yet gotten our bonus points. I called and was told they would eventually be posted to my account. It got me wondering, has anyone received there bonus points yet?

There's another thread on this but the answer is still "no" per the respondents

thus far. I was told give them until the end of this month. We'll see.

We had our points and bonus posted to 'My Celebrity' last Nov.

What we're talking about (at least what I'm talking about) is an offer that started late in November and ran until at least the end of December. I don't think we're talking about the same thing

What we're talking about (at least what I'm talking about) is an offer that started late in November and ran until at least the end of December. I don't think we're talking about the same thing

You are right, I was thinking conversion bonus, not the sailing bonus.

We booked AQ on a cruise that doesn't sail until 1/2015. According to the offer it should qualify, but beginning to think we will never get those 25 bonus points!

Don't give up the ship! I hope you have some evidence of the offer. When I spoke with the CC rep, she acknowledged I was due the 25 pts, but couldn't guarantee I'd get them in time for a TA in April. That's when I got just a little forceful, if that's the right word. At that point a supervisor said to wait until the end of March before contacting them again. So what's the real story? Maybe they hope to have them inputted for cruises already taken; maybe they're tired of people calling and are trying to buy time. The curious thing is the rep didn't know what the break points are for each CC category. I would think that would be Captains Club 101. I'll see in five days. Stay tuned.

Just got off the phone with Captains Club. These people are driving me crazy. Now to paraphrase it their response is ---did we say March, we meant April.

We only took the Feb cruise in AQ to qualify for Elite+ before our transatlantic in April. More promises of phone calls and assurances that it'll be taken care of. At this point I don't believe much of what it said.

We booked AQ on a cruise that doesn't sail until 1/2015. According to the offer it should qualify, but beginning to think we will never get those 25 bonus points!

I don't think you get the bonus points till after you sail. Captains club points are always earned sailing not booking.

I don't think you get the bonus points till after you sail. Captains club points are always earned sailing not booking.

My bonus points from February 3rd cruise have still not been added. The problem is that they never coded the offer and that complicates the process. I left my last cruise on March 27th and those points with the bonus points will take me to the next level. Have been assured by Captain's Club (I'll believe it when I see it) that my new level will be in effect when I board my next cruise on April 12th.

I remember the old way of earning bonus points but am not seeing how to do it since the conversion.

How do you earn the extra points now?

The 25 bonus points were "earned" for booking of an AC or above before the end of January 2014. Of course you do not actual earned them until after you sail.

Does that answer your question?

Just got off the phone with Captains Club. These people are driving me crazy. Now to paraphrase it their response is ---did we say March, we meant April..

Surely, you jest. They can't be serious. I have the name of the supervisor who told me to wait until April 1 before calling again. There was no mistaking what she said and she seemed certain of her advice. Of course, I can't sign on the Celebrity site to check my point total, but why bother? We all know the situation. No one promised me anything except at the time I booked the cruise on board (a TA on April 19) I was assured the points would be awarded and I'd be in a higher category. There was an occasion when the CC rep got points added on my behalf. If he could do it for regular points, they should be able to do it for bonus points. Time will tell.

My bonus points from February 3rd cruise have still not been added. The problem is that they never coded the offer and that complicates the process. I left my last cruise on March 27th and those points with the bonus points will take me to the next level. Have been assured by Captain's Club (I'll believe it when I see it) that my new level will be in effect when I board my next cruise on April 12th.

Cutting it close, aren't you. Don't cha just hate being dependent on incompetents?;) First one to get these points awarded had better tell the rest of us in CAPITAL letters!