Already booked but have a ?

Jilliebean28

So we are booked for a Med cruise this summer. It will be myself and my dh in one cabin and our daughter and her boyfriend in another. When I booked this through my TA I asked about making sure that I got credit for both cabins and she said that could not be done. We are paying for both cabins but only getting credit for one. Is there a way fix/change that? Thanks so much for any help.

I don't think that would be possible. Logic being you convince 8 friends to join you, they pay you for the extra 4 cabins and you book and pay with your cc and then jump up the tier by 5 credits instead of 1.

So we are booked for a Med cruise this summer. It will be myself and my dh in one cabin and our daughter and her boyfriend in another. When I booked this through my TA I asked about making sure that I got credit for both cabins and she said that could not be done. We are paying for both cabins but only getting credit for one. Is there a way fix/change that? Thanks so much for any help.

Not sure what you mean by credit?

You will not get credit for another cabin in another name.

If you are talking about Captain's Circle cruise credits, they are assigned to the person on a sailing not the cabin. The only time the cabin has any effect is when you book a suite and then you get two credits. Hope this helps.

Edited by ar1950

If you are talking about Captain's Circle cruise credits, they are assigned to the person on a sailing not the cabin. The only time the cabin has any effect is when you book a suite and then you get two credits. Hope this helps.

Or credit on your CC for paying for it. :D

Just like with an airline ticket.

It does not matter who pays, the passenger gets the miles.

For the Captain's Circle, credit goes to the passenger, not the person paying.
Yup. The passenger gets the credit no matter who pays the fare, onboard account, etc. Edited by Pam in CA

You may have heard about this from a different cruise line. I could swear that one time on RCI when I brought my kids I got credit for their cabins. I was surprised and didn't expect it. Don't know if it is still that way it was then.

You may have heard about this from a different cruise line. I could swear that one time on RCI when I brought my kids I got credit for their cabins. I was surprised and didn't expect it. Don't know if it is still that way it was then.

On Princess the kids will get the cruise credits, but will remain "blue card" passengers until they reach the age of 18. At that time, many well traveled children will become Elite.

On Princess the kids will get the cruise credits, but will remain "blue card" passengers until they reach the age of 18. At that time, many well traveled children will become Elite.

Mine did, they were lucky. :)

Guess you could say they got it the easy way. :p